OPSC ASO Admit Card 2022 / Odisha Assistant Section Officer Exam Date, e-admission Call Letter Download link: Odisha Public Service Commission is initiating a recruitment for Assistant Section Officer jobs under the Group B category of the Odisha Secretariat Service under the Home Department. Selection for these posts will be finalized on basis of candidates’ performance in a written exam and Skill Test in Computer Applications.
In compliance with the exam, the commission released OPSC ASO Call Letter 2022 to the eligible candidates in online mode. Aspirants can download the admit card by using the application registration number and date of birth. The commission is to organize the written examination in August 2022.
OPSC examination scheduled for 21 August 2022 has been rescheduled to 27 August 2022 due to unavoidable reasons caused by floods in the state. A notification regarding the same has been released and can be downloaded here.
Admit Card released earlier are valid for the exam scheduled for 27 August.
Download OPSC Assistant Section Officer Admit Card 2022
|Recruitment Organizer Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Assistant Section Officer|
|Advt No:||26 of 2021-22|
|OPSC ASO Exam Date||27 August|
|OPSC ASO Admit Cards Availability||Available|
Till the last date of application registration, a large number of candidates have applied for the mentioned posts of Odisha Assistant Section Officer Jobs. The examination authority will invite all the eligible candidates for the written examination and other phases of the selection procedure.
OPSC ASO Exam Scheme – Asstt Section Officer Paper Pattern
A competitive examination for the recruitment to the posts of Assistant Section Officer will be conducted in two successive stages consisting of:
- Written Examination having multiple choice objective type questions
- Skill Test in Computer Applications
|Paper||Subject/Topic||No. of Questions/Marks||Time Duration|
|I||General Knowledge||100||90 Minutes|
|II||(A) Reasoning & Mental Ability||50||90 Minutes|
|(B) Mathematics (10th Standard Level)||50|
|III||(A) English Language||100||2 Hours|
|(B) Odia Language||100||2 Hours|
OPSC ASO Admit Card 2022 Details – General Instructions
Aspirants are required to check the Odisha Asstt Section Officer Admit Card print properly. In case of an error, contact the examination authority’s office before the exam date. While appearing for the written test, candidates are required to bring photo identity proof with them along with the admit card print. A valid photo identity proof for this purpose may be among the following documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID Card
- College/University ID Card
- Bank Passbook with attested photograph
Steps to download OPSC ASO Admit Card 2022 – Important Links
- First, visit the official website of OPSC @ www.opsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the Candidate’s Corner and then Notifications.
- Find the suitable link for Asstt Section Officer Admit Card 2022.
- Click on the link and fill in the registration number and date of birth.
- Check the entered details and click on submit button.
- Finally, download and print your respective admit card.
- Contact Details – 0671 – 2305611, 2304141
- Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website of OPSC – www.opsc.gov.in