Ola Scooter Booking Status at www.olaelectric.com – Check the features & pricing of Ola Electric Bike/Scooter with color options.
Ola, you must have heard this name already if you leave in a Metro/NCR or any Tier I city. Basically, Ola is a cab-booking platform. Recently, Ola had started the online reservation/booking for its Electric bike named Ola Scooter. On August 15, 2021, Ola launched its electric scooter in a dedicated event.
OLA electric scooter has captured the market even before its launch. On the first day of the Ola Scooter Booking, more than 1 lakh people had booked this beauty. Ola Electric Scooter can be booked online with a nominal token amount of just ₹499. This amount is refundable if you cancel the booking later or you don’t get the scooter in the first phase of the launch/release.
Ola is also providing a 750W portable charger along with the Ola S1 Electric Scooter. This charger can be mounted at the wall and it takes 6 hours to fully charge your scooter.
Latest Ola Electric Bike Updates
- Ola Electric Scooter Launch Event held on 15th August 2021 where pricing, colour options, model names, and features have been showcased.
- Ola will set up more than 1 Lakh charging points across 400 cities in India. These charging stations will be able to charge the Ola Electric bike for 75 KMS in 10 minutes of charging.
- Ola Electric Scooter’s colours options have emerged online. The official tweet from Ola Electric’s CEO shows there will be black, red, pink, light blue, green, yellow, white, etc 10 colour variants of this electric bike from Ola.
With an exceptional response to the Ola scooter’s pre-booking, it has become the “most pre-booked scooter” in history. Customers who reserve their Ola Electric Scooter right now will get priority when the delivery of the scooter starts.
How to Book Ola Electric Scooter Online?
- Visit the Ola Electric website for the scooter booking: www.olaelectric.com
- Enter your phone number which is currently active.
- Tick mark “I am not a Robot” field to confirm that you’re a human.
- Click the “Next” button and an OTP will be sent to your Phone number.
- Enter the OTP and proceed to enter your name, address, and other details.
- Finally, you need to make the payment of Rs 499 and your Ola Electric bike booking completes.
Ola Electric has set a record of sorts by getting more than 1 lakh reservations for its first electric scooter in less than 24 hours after pre-booking started. Interested customers can book scooters for Rs 499 by logging on to the company’s website www.olaelectric.com.
The booking amount is fully refundable. With bookings starting, we predict that the scooter is likely to be launched in the coming weeks, perhaps at the end of this month, it will enter the market.
Ola Scooter Launch 2021 – Complete Details
|Type||Electronic Vehicle, E-Bike|
|Factory Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Ola Bike Booking Amount||₹499|
|Ola Scooter is available to purchase from||September 08, 2021|
|Ola Electric Scooter Price||₹80,000 to ₹1,30,000|
|Top Features||Sleek Design, Fast Charging, More Space, Disk Brakes, Better suspension, High-Grade battery|
Surprisingly, between January and June 2021, the total sales of electric two-wheelers in India stood at 30,000 units. The company says it is getting tremendous demand for Ola Electric Scooter.
The Ola Electric Scooter also has front and back disk brakes. Both the models have a mono-shock suspension on both the back and front sides.
Ola Scooter has a touchscreen of 7 Inches in size. It’s the brightest display available currently in the market. The touchscreen instrument cluster has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and 4G connectivity powered by an octa-core processor and 3GB of RAM.
The scooter can be unlocked via Mobile App, Scooter’s touch screen, or by walking close to it. It has a sensor to detect the nearby moment and it says Hi when you go close to the bike and it says Bye when you go away from the bike.
The scooter has three moods named Normal, Sport, and Hyper. The sound of the scooter and the display changes as per the “mood” you have selected.
Ola Electric Bike Features & Average (Mileage)
The OLA Electric Scooter has a range/mileage per charge of 120-180 Kilometres. It’s said can have features like a removable lithium-ion battery, digital meter, cloud connectivity, alloy wheels, terrific suspension, front disk brakes and much more.
Ola Electric Bike: Top Speed & Range
- The basic S1 variant has a top speed of 90kmph and its range is 121 Kilometres. It has a 3.92kWh battery.
- The S1 Pro comes with a top speed of 115kmph and its range is 181 Kilometres.
The Ola Electric Scooter has keyless access through the digital app & scooter’s screen, full LED lighting, fast charging support. However, there are two models namely S1, S1 Pro so the features vary.
The Ola Scooter is said to be charged up to 50% within 25 Minutes. The charging status of the scooter can be checked through the mobile app.
Ola Electric Scooter is being manufactured at the Ola Electric plant in Tamil Nadu, which meets the industry’s 4.0 standard, which will have a capacity to manufacture 10 million electric scooters every year.
The capacity in Phase 1 will be two million units every year. The plant will have 10 normal assembly lines and will be able to roll out a scooter every two seconds and 25,000 batteries every day.
Ola Electric Scooter – Launch Date & Pricing
The Ola Electric Scooter has launched on August 15, 2021. The Ola Company will start delivering the bikes from September 08, 2021. Ola S1 Price starts from ₹80,000 while S1 Pro pricing starts from ₹1,10,000.