The HC has completed the application process for Odisha High Court Group D Exam on 01 May 2023. High Court of Orissa, Cuttack will conduct a written examination for various Group D posts. The Odisha High Court Group D Written Exam will be held in the month of July-August 2023 (expected). For that purpose, the Odisha High Court authorities will release Odisha High Court Group D Admit Card on the official website of the Odisha High Court.
The OHC Group D Exam will be conducted to fill a total no. of 88 Group D posts. These posts will include Orderly and Officer Peon, Class IV & Mali. The candidates should keep checking the official website for the latest update related to the examination and admit card. A direct link for the same will be provided on this webpage accordingly.
Details for the Odisha High Court Group D Exam
|Organization Name||High Court of Odisha, Cuttack|
|Post Name||Various Group D Posts|
|Exam Type||Preliminary Exam|
|No. of Vacancies||88|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be released|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
The Odisha High Court accepted the application forms from 17 April 2022 to 01 May 2023. The application forms were submitted online mode by a huge no. of candidates.
Exam Pattern and Selection Process for the Odisha High Exam
The final selection of the candidates will be based mainly on 3 stages of the exam. These stages have been mentioned below.
- Prelims Exam (25 Marks)
- Written Exam (50 Marks) &
- Viva-Voce (25 Marks)
- Except for these a special weightage will be given to special skills or experience of the candidates such as Cooking, Plumbing, Housekeeping, Electrical Mechanism, Electric Mechanism, Driving, Lift Operation, Generator Operation, Computer Operation, Sweeping, Gardening etc.
- The selection of the candidates on the basis of these skills will be subject to the satisfaction of the committee.
Prelims Exam Pattern
- The prelims exam would only be of a qualifying nature only.
- The qualifying marks for the prelims exam would be 12 marks.
Written Exam Pattern
- Selected candidates in the prelims exam would be given a passage in English containing 250 words. The candidates will be asked to copy the passage within 30 minutes.
- The performance will be evaluated on the basis of various factors such as handwriting, Addition or Omission of Words, Spelling Mistakes, and Cutting/ Overwriting in the writing of a passage.
- The qualifying marks for this stage would be 25 marks.
How to download the OHC Group D Admit Card ?
The candidates can follow the following steps mentioned here. Thus, the candidates need to understand the steps given here.
- Go to the official website of the Odisha High Court i.e. www.orissahighcourt.nic.in.
- On the homepage, search for the Recruitment Corner.
- Then look for the “Odisha High Court Group D Admit Card Link”.
- Then, click on the link.
- Log in using the application registration number and date of birth.
- Verify the filled information and click on submit.
- Finally, download your admit card and print it for further use.