Odisha Police ASI Recruitment 2021-22 – Assistant Sub-Inspector (Communication) Vacancy Application Form: Odisha Police Recruitment Board is inviting online applications for the recruitment to the posts of Assistant Sub Inspector (Communication) in the Odisha Police Department. Interested eligible candidates can apply online from the official website till 2 January 2022. A total of 144 vacancies of Assistant Sub Inspector (Communication) will be recruited.
A recruitment notification with Advertisement No. ASI/2021/04/OPRB has been published on the official website of the state police recruitment board. The online applications submission process has been started for these posts from 13 December 2021. The last date to submit an online application form is 02 January 2022.
Odisha Police ASI Vacancies Notification 2021-22 Apply Online
|Recruitment Authority Name||Odisha Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of Post||Assistant Sub-Inspector (Communication)|
|Application Date||December 2021|
|Mode of Application Submission||Online|
|Last Date to submit the application form||02 January 2022|
Essential Qualification for Odisha Police ASI Recruitment 2021-22
- To apply for the Odisha Police ASI Recruitment 2021, a candidate must possess B.Sc. in Computer Science or Information Technology or Information Science and Technology or Electronics & Telecommunications or Information Technology & Management or Electronics Science or Physics or Mathematics or Statistics or Electronics or allied subjects or Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) from a recognized University or Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Computer Science or Information Technology or Electronics and Communication or Electrical or Electronics or Instrumentation or allied subjects from a recognized University.
- The candidates must not be less than 21 years and not be more than 25 years of age as of 01-01-2021. Age relaxation to reserved category candidates will apply to the reserved category candidates.
- The candidates from unreserved categories are required to pay ₹335/- as an application fee for Odisha Police Recruitment 2021. Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories are exempted to pay the application fee. The application fee can be submitted in only mode only.
- Computer-Based Recruitment Test
- Computer Skill Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Online application registration starts on – 13 December 2021
- Last date to submit an online application form – 02 January 2022
- Last date to complete the payment of the application fee – 02 January 2022
How to apply online for Odisha Police ASI Vacancy 2021?
- First of all, visit the official website of OPRB.
- Click on the recruitments tab.
- Find the link for Assistant Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021-22.
- Click on the link and fill in the required information correctly.
- Upload the scanned documents in the required size.
- Complete the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online OPRB application form.
- Take a printout of the application fee for further use.
|Official Website of OPRB||Visit Here|
|Odisha Police ASI Recruitment Notification 2021||Download Here|
|Odisha Police ASI Online Application Form||Apply Online Here|