Odisha Police Recruitment 2023. Odisha Police Constable Recruitment Notification PDF. Application form for Odisha Police Constable (Civil). Apply Online now at odishapolice.gov.in now.
State Selection Board, Odisha Police has released notification for the recruitment of Constable (Civil) posts. The application registration for a total of 4790 vacancies started on 30 December 2022. Eligible desirous candidates can apply online for these posts till 21 January 2023 at odishapolice.gov.in respectively.
The direct links to the official website of OPSSB and detailed notification for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment are provided in the below section on this webpage. Also, we have added essential details including the eligibility criteria, application dates and category-wise fee structure. Check the detailed notification thoroughly before applying for the Odisha Police Recruitment.
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2022-23
|Organisation Name||Odisha Police State Selection Board|
|Last date to submit an online application form||21 January 2023|
Candidates should possess a certificate of 10+2 pass or its equivalent from a recognized education board.
Applicant’s minimum age should be 18 years while the upper age must be at least 24 years. Age will be calculated as of 01 January 2023. The relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the state government rules.
- OMR based examination
- Physical Tests
The Examination Fee has been exempted to all the categories of candidates as per rules.
- Application registration started on – 30.12.2022
- Last date of registration – 21.01.2023
- OMR-based written exam date – February 2023 (tentative)
Steps to apply online for Odisha Police Recruitment 2023
Candidates who are applying for the first time for recruitment must be aware of the application submission process. Here are some simple steps by following which the candidates can apply online for Odisha Police Recruitment 2023.
- Visit the official portal of Odisha Police.
- Check the Recruitments/Advertisements section.
- There, download and check the notification for Constable (Civil) posts.
- Click on Apply Online link and Register.
- Once registration is completed, log in with the same details.
- Then, enter the required details and upload the documents.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of the application form.
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Odisha Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2023||Download Here|
|Application Link||Apply Online Here|