Odisha Police Constable Admit Card 2023. OPSSB Constable Written Exam Date, Paper Pattern, Physical Test Schedule
State Selection Board, Odisha Police has released a notification and accepted the applications for 4790 vacancies of Police Civil Constable Post. The board will tentatively conduct the exam in February 2023 for the constable posts. Before the examination date, the board will issue the Odisha Police Constable Admit Card at least 10 days prior to the exam date.
The admit cards can be downloaded from the official website of Odisha by simply entering the registration no. and date of birth. The Odisha Police Exam would be a computer-based exam. After passing this Odisha Constable Exam, the candidates would be called for their physical standards & physical efficiency test.
Update on Admit card and exam schedule
The written test for the constable posts in Odisha police will be conducted on 26 February 2023 at various examination centres across the state. Admit Card or Admission Letter will be released on 22 February for this examination. The link to log in and download the same is added below.
Details for the Odisha Police Exam 2023
|Organization Name||State Selection Board, Odisha Police|
|No. of Vacancies||4790|
|Exam Date||26 February|
|Admit Card||Released on 22 Feb|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
Admit Card for Odisha Police Exam 2023 has not yet been released. Candidates would soon be able to download their admit card through the official website of the Odisha Police. We have provided a direct link to the official website @ www.odishapolice.gov.in and opssb.nic.in Candidates can stay connected with this website in order to get the latest information.
Exam Pattern for Odisha Police Constable Exam 2023
Selection Process for Odisha Police Constable Exam 2023
- Written examination (OMR based)
- Physical Test
- Driving Test (Optional)
The candidates would be asked to sit for the written exam. The complete exam pattern has been mentioned below
- The exam will be an OMR-Based exam (Objective Type).
- There shall be a single paper.
- The question Paper will carry 100 Questions based on the MCQ pattern.
- Candidates will get 120 minutes to solve the paper.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for incorrect answers.
How to download the Odisha Police Exam Admit Card 2023?
The candidates can follow the following steps mentioned here. Thus, the candidates need to understand the steps given here
- Go to the official website of the Odisha Police Recruitment i.e. opssb.nic.in.
- Click on the “Recruitment/ Advertisement” link.
- Next, select Odisha Police Constable Admit Card link and click on it.
- Enter the credentials like Application Number, Date of Birth etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- Click on “Download” and print.