ssbodisha.ac.in Odisha Lecturers (DP) Recruitment Notification 2021 – 972 posts for English, Political Science, Commerce, Botany, Maths, Physics, Psychology, Economics, Zoology, Chemistry, etc subjects.
The State Selection Board (SSB), Odisha has issued the Govt Lecturer job notification for Post Graduation based posts. The Odisha PGT vacancies to be filled up in the Non-Government Aided Colleges of Odisha state.
There are a total of 972 SSB Odisha Lecturer Posts for which you can apply the online application form till 21st April 2021. The registration process has started from 22nd March 2021 at the www.ssbodisha.ac.in website.
Basically, post-graduation is required for these posts. The selection process to be done on the basis of the written test and the interview. On the basis of the aggregate marks obtained by the aspirant in the written test, work experience, and the interview, the final merit list will be prepared by the board.
This is a great opportunity for the candidates with higher qualifications as the extra arks shall be awarded for the high academics. The detailed recruitment schedule is available along with the notification. Complete details about the SSB Odisha PGT Recruitment 2021 have been provided ahead.
Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2021 Notification details
- Recruitment Authority: State Selection Board (SSB), Odisha
- Job: Lecturer (DP)
- Department: Non-Government Aided Colleges of Odisha state
- Total Posts: 972
- Selection Scheme: Written Exam + Academics + Interview
- Application Submission: 22nd March 2021 to 21st April 2021 (Online Mode)
- Official Website: www.ssbodisha.ac.in
- Advt. Number: 005 of 2021
- Pay Scale: ₹44,900/-₹1, 42, 400
- The applicant must have a Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized institute. The candidate must have secured at least 55% aggregate marks in the post-graduation.
- The candidate should be able to read, write, and understand the Odia language.
The candidate’s age must be between 21 to 42 Years as of 1st January 2021. The relaxation in the upper age bar is given as per the state government rules. The upper age is relaxable by 05 Years for SC, ST, Female, ESM, SEBC, 10 Years for PWD candidates.
The exam fee is non-refundable and non-adjustable. It can be paid offline through the payment challan at the nearby State Bank of India branch.
- General: ₹500
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD: ₹200
The written examination to be conducted at various exam centers in Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, and Sambalpur. The SSB Odisha PGT Exam date will be notified later by the commission in a particular notice.
- Career Assessment: 25 Marks
- Written Exam: 150 Marks
- Interview: 25 Marks
The following contacts should be used only through the office timing in the working days.
- E-mail Helpline: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
|SSB Odisha DP Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2021||Download PDF|
|Online Odisha Lecturer Application Form 2021||Apply Here|