OPSC OCS Online Application Form 2022/ Odisha Civil Services Exam Notification 2021-22/ Apply Online for OCS 2021-2022: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued a notification for Odisha Civil Services Exam 2021. Under this exam, various Group A and Group B posts vacancies are to be filled. Applications are invited from prospective candidates to apply online for various posts through the official website of the commission at www.opsc.gov.in.
A notification under Advt. No. 25 of 2020-21 has been published on the official website. A total of 405 vacancies are to be filled under this recruitment drive. Details of the vacancy list under Odisha Civil Services Exam 2021 are given as follows:
Total Vacancies = 405
- Odisha Administrative Service, Group A – 50 Posts
- Odisha Police Service, Group A – 97 Posts
- Odisha Finance Service, Group A – 06 Posts
- Odisha Cooperative Service, Group B – 02 Posts
- Odisha Labour Service, Group B – 150 Posts
- Odisha Revenue Service, Group B – 40 Posts
- Odisha Employment Service, Group B – 10 Posts
- Odisha Welfare Service, Group B – 42 Posts
- Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service, Group B – 08 Posts
In the below section, short details on essential eligibility details, age limit, application fee structure, selection method and other useful information are mentioned. Check the complete information properly before applying for the respective jobs.
Odisha OPSC OCS Exam Notification 2021-22 – Complete Details
|Exam Name||Odisha Civil Services Exam 2021|
|Exam Conducting Authority Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Advt. No.||25 of 2020-21|
|Post Name||Various Group A & Group B Posts|
|Last date to submit an online application||18 February 2022|
Essential Eligibility Details
To apply for the Odisha Civil Services Jobs, applicants must possess a Bachelor Degree in any faculty from a recognized university or equivalent.
Applicants’ minimum age should not be less than 21 years while the upper age limit is 32 years as of 01/01/2022. The candidate must not have been born earlier than 02-01-1989 & not later than 01-01-2000. Age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per the state government rules.
Applicants from the General Categories are required to pay ₹ 500/- as an application fee while SC/ST candidates of Odisha are exempted from application fee payment. Application fees can be paid through Debit Card /Credit Card/Internet Banking.
- Written Examination
- Personality Test
- Starting date of online application registration – 10/01/2022
- Last date to complete the payment of the application fee – 09/02/2022
- Last date to submit an online application form – 18/02/2022
How to apply online for Odisha OCS Exam Recruitment 2022?
- First, visit the official website of OPSC @ opsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, check the “What’s New” section.
- Find the notification link for Civil Service Exam.
- Then, click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill in the required essential personal details correctly.
- Check the filled information and click on submit button.
- Finally, submit the filled application form.
- Take a printout of it for further reference.
|Official Website Link||www.opsc.gov.in|
|Odisha OCS Exam Notification 2022||Download Here|
|Application Link for OPSC OCS Exam||Apply Online Registration Here | Login Here|
Sir,I have registered ocs but couldn’t make payments due to network problem. Give me chance to apply for ocs