WB OASIS Scholarship 2022 Application Status, Beneficiary List: In the past time, we have seen that due to poverty a large number of students has abandoned their study. But now things have been changed, there are tons of government programs, scholarships that help the students who are not able to continue their education. In this article, we will discuss on Oasis Scholarship that is also helping the students.
The last date to apply for Oasis Scholarship is 15 February 2022. We advise you to register on the official website link mentioned below before the last date. In this post, we have covered all the topics related to the West Bengal Oasis Scholarship. If you have any queries related to the same lease let us know via the comment box.
Oasis 2022 Scholarship Notice – Apply Online Now
|Initiated By||West Bengal Government|
|Beneficiary||Students from backward categories|
|Last Date to Apply||15 February 2022|
|Incentive Amount||Up to ₹1200/-|
The scholarship is divided into mainly four categories which are mentioned here.
- Oasis Pre-Matric scholarship for SC students
- Pre-Matric Oasis Scholarship for ST students.
- Post-Matric Oasis Scholarship for SC & ST students.
- Oasis Scholarship Post Matric for OBC students.
The state government has initiated this scholarship only for the students from SC, ST, or OBC category also the applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal. An applicant under the following criteria will be benefited from the scheme.
|Scholarship name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Pre-matric scholarship for SC students||The applicant must be studying in 9th or 10 class & should belong to SC Catagory. Family income must be less than ₹2,00,000 /- annually.|
|Pre-matric scholarship for ST students||The applicant must be studying in 9th or 10 class & should belong to ST Catagory. Family income must be less than ₹2,00,000 /- annually.|
|Post-matric scholarship for SC/ST students||Students must be from SC/ST Catagory and should be studying in post-secondary or post-matriculation. Family income must be less than ₹2,50,000/- annually.|
|Post-matric scholarship for OBC students||The applicant must belong to the OBC category and should be studying post-secondary. Family income must be less than ₹1,00,000 annually.|
Benefits provided under WB Oasis Scholarship Scheme
Here we have mentioned the benefits an applicant will get if selected for the scheme. Students will be benefited with a fixed amount of monthly scholarship whether they are day scholars or hostellers.
|Pre-Matric Oasis Scholarship for SC and ST Students||
|Post-Matric Oasis Scholarship for SC and ST Students||Day Scholar:
|Post-Matric Oasis Scholarship for OBC Students||
- West Bengal Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate, Birth Certificate, Family Income Certificate.
- Address Proof
- Passport Size Photo.
- Aadhar Card or any other government proof id.
- Bank Passbook.
- Mark Sheet of the previous qualifying exam.
How to Apply for Oasis Scholarship Scheme 2022?
- Open the official website link added below.
- Then open the link for student registration.
- The applicant has to select the district from where he belongs to.
- Enter all the required details such as student name, father name, gender, scholarship type, caste certificate, etc.
- In the next step upload, the mentioned documents then click on submit button.
Steps to Renew Oasis Scholarship 2022
Once the scholarship period is over applicants can also renew the scholarship using the official portal. Students can use the same registration number for the scholarship renewal. Here are the steps to renew the Oasis Scholarship.
- Visit the official website i.e. oasis.gov.in
- Then go to Renew Oasis Scholarship section.
- Use your registration number & password to log in.
- Your previous application form will appear. One can edit the details as per requirements.
- After making changes in the application form click on renew button.
- Make sure you have locked the application after editing the application.
- In the final step, students have to upload required documents and click on submit.
- Visit Offical Website.
- Click on track application.
- Enter the required details and then check Oasis Status.
- Oasis Official Website – oasis.gov.in
- Helpline Number – +91-8420023311