Nykaa IPO Allotment: FSN E-Commerce Ventures, founded in 2012 by Falguni Nayar a former investment banker turned entrepreneur, is a digitally native consumer technology platform, delivering a content-led, lifestyle retail experience to consumers. Nykaa company has completed 55.8 million downloads of mobile apps on 31st August 2021.
In November 2021, the Rs 5,352 crore Nykaa IPO comprises a fresh issue of equity shares worth Rs 630 crore and an offer for sale (OFS) of 41,972,660 equity shares by the promoter and existing shareholders. The Initial Public Offering (IPO) of Nykaa is scheduled to be finalised on 8 November 2021. The IPO of Nykaa’s parent company i.e. FSN E-Commerce Ventures Ltd was subscribed 81.78 times from 28 October to 1 November.
According to NSE data, the Nykaa IPO had received bids of over 216.59 crores (2,16,59,47,080) shares against the total issue size of over 2.64 crores (2,64,85,479) shares.
- The shares which are to be allocated for the qualified institutional buyers was subscribed 91.18 times.
- While those of non-institutional investors was subscribed a whopping 112.02 times.
- Retail individual investors (RIIs) was subscribed 12.24 times.
- Shares for the employees’ segment was subscribed 1.88 times.
Nykaa IPO Allotment Details Available Now
|IPO Name||Nykaa IPO|
|IPO Opening Date||28th October 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||1st November 2021|
|IPO Size (in Rupees)||Rs. 5352 Crore|
|Price Band (in Rupees)||Rs. 1085 to 1125|
|Allotment Date||8th November 2021|
Investors are looking forward to the share allotment of the Nykaa IPO. As per the timeline provided in its red herring prospectus (RHP), the company is supposed to finalise the allotment today, November 8, 2021. In case you have applied for the Nykaa IPO, you can check the status of your allotment when it gets declared.
Important Dates for Nykaa IPO Allotments
Once share allotment is finalised, unsuccessful investors will get funds back in their bank accounts by November 9 and shares will be credited to Demat accounts of successful investors by November 10. The shares will start trading on the BSE and NSE on November 11, 2021.
Nykaa IPO Price Details on BSE Share Market
The price band for Nykaa Initial Public Offering is 1085₹ to 1125₹. FSN E-Commerce Ventures Ltd will use the money from the sale of the shares to inject more investment in FSN Brands and Nykaa Fashion.
Proceeds from the new issue will be used to fund capital expenditures by the Company on investments in FSN Brands and/or certain subsidiaries called Nykaa Fashion and the establishment of new warehouses and retail stores worth a total of 42 cores.
How to check Nykaa IPO Allotment Status?
Investors can check their share allotment status either on the BSE website or the website of the IPO registrar. Here, we are providing both methods to check the IPO Allotment Status.
- Select ‘Equity’ under issue type and issue name FSN E-Commerce Ventures.
- Enter the application number and the permanent account number (PAN).
- Thereafter, tick the I am not a robot box.
- Submit the details and the status will be on your computer screen.
The official link for BSE website – Click Here
- Select the company name ‘FSN E-Commerce Ventures’.
- Enter either PAN or the application number or DP/Client ID or account No/IFSC.
- Click on submit button and check the IPO allotment status.
Official Link for IPO Registrar Website – Click Here