Download NVS Admit Card 2022 for JSA Exam at navodaya.gov.in Non-Teaching Posts 2022 Call Letter (Available Now): Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has published a recruitment advertisement for 1925 posts of Non-teaching staff on the official website navodaya.gov.in. The last date for the registration and online application for the posts has already gone.
As per the notification, examination for the various non-teaching posts is going to be conducted from 09 March 2022 to 11 March 2022, Navodaya Vidyalaya has released the hall ticket for the CBT test to fill in the vacancies. Candidates can download their hall ticket when available from the official website by using their Login id and password. The direct link to download NVS Exam Admit Card is at the bottom of the article.
NVS Non-Teaching Post Admit Card 2022
|Organization||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Vacancies||Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner (Admn), Assistant Section Officer, Audit Assistant, Junior Translation Officer, Junior Engineer (Civil), Stenographers, Computer Operator, Junior Secretariat Assistant & Multi Tasking Staff, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Electrician cum Plumber, Lab Attendant & Mess Helper|
|Cadre||HQ/RO and JNV|
|Exam Dates||09 March 2022 to 11 March 2022|
|NVS Admit Card download link||Login Here|
NVS Non-Teaching Post Exam: Paper Pattern and Details
Different posts under this examination have a different paper pattern for the upcoming exam. Details regarding this are mentioned below:
|Post||Questions/Marks||Duration of Exam|
|Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner (Admn.)||150||3 hours|
|Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant, Electrician cum Plumber, Lab Attendant, Mess Helper||120||2 hr 30 min|
|Assistant Section Officer, Audit Assistant, Computer Operator, Junior Secretariat Assistant||130||2 hrs 30 min|
|Junior Translation Officer, Junior Engineer (Civil), Stenographer, Multi Tasking Staff||100||2 hours|
How to Download NVS Non-Teaching Admit Card 2022(JSA, MTS)?
Admit cards will soon be released on the official website. In order to download their respective admit cards, candidates need to go through the step by step process mentioned below:
- Visit the official website- navodaya.gov.in
- Click On the “Menu” and then select “Recruitment”.
- Look for the “Admit card” and click on it.
- Use your user id and password in the candidate login section.
- Now click on login, download the admit card and save it.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|NVS Admit Card 2022||Download Here|
NVS Recruitment Examination 2022: General Instructions
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers; 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Test Paper will be bilingual: Hindi & English.
- No modifications are allowed once the online application form is submitted. If any discrepancies are found in the data/information filled by the candidate in the online application and the original testimonials, his / her candidature is liable to be rejected.
- Objections, if any, will have to be submitted by candidates through an online portal only within the specified period, and objections received from other means like the post, e-mail, etc. will not be entertained.
- Final Result/Merit List etc. will be published on NVS Website in due course. No inquiry in this regard will be entertained by NVS.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- Qualifications acquired by the candidates should be strictly in accordance with the notified/prescribed qualifications only. Where grades have been given, the position of the mark sheets showing an equivalent percentage of marks should be produced at the time of interview/document verification.
- Any dispute with regard to this recruitment shall be subject to the court having its jurisdiction in Delhi only.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for CBT, based on information provided by him/her. It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to prove his/her eligibility with respect to qualification criteria advertised by NVS.