NSUT Admit Card 2021 NSUT Non-Teaching/UDC/LDC/Technical Assistant Exam Call Letter – Netaji Subhas University of Technology, Delhi has announced the examination schedule for various Non-Teaching posts. The exam will be held on 21st and 23rd October 2021 at various examination centres across Delhi. The University’s examination authority will release NSUT Admit Card from Non-Teaching posts at least 10 days before the written exam date.
|Post Name||Date of CBT Examination|
|Upper Division Clerk||21 October 2021|
|Assistant Store Keeper|
|Lower Division Clerk|
|Junior Stenographer||23 October 2021|
The admit card will be released in online mode only as the examination board is not sending any admit card to the candidate’s postal address. The candidates are required to fill up their application registration number and date of birth in the admit card link available on the official website.
NSUT Non-Teaching Admit Card 2021 – Exam Details
|Organization||Netaji Subhas University of Technology|
|Post Category||Non-Teaching Staff Posts|
|Application Date||June 2021|
|Written Examination Date||21 & 23 October 2021|
|Admit Cards Availability||Very Soon|
A large number of candidates applied for the Non-Teaching posts at Netaji Subhas University. The eligible candidates will appear in the written examination on the respective exam date as mentioned on their NSUT Non-Teaching Staff Admit Card.
NSUT Non-Teaching Exam Pattern – Paper Scheme
The board has released the information for the computer-based examination for the above-mentioned posts. Here are some points about the NSUT Non-Teaching exam:
- The examination shall be held in online mode (Computer Based) at specified centres.
- Each Question paper shall consist of 200 Questions in total.
- The question paper shall be of objective type having 4 options for each question.
- All questions shall carry equal marks.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- The duration of the examination will be mentioned on the admit card print.
The NSUT Non-Teaching Posts Syllabus is available here.
NSUT Admit Card Details – Non-Teaching Exam Information & Instructions
The details related to the candidate like name, date of birth, photograph, application registration number etc. will be written on the Delhi NSUT admit card. Along with this, the name of the examination, the name of the examination centre and the date and time of the examination will also be mentioned on the admit card.
How to download NSUT Non-Teaching Admit Card 2021 – Download Links
- Visit the official website of NSUT.
- On the homepage, click on the Recruitment tab in the top bar.
- Click on the Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021 link.
- Then, look for the Non-Teaching Admit Card link.
- Click on the link and fill in the required information.
- Verify the filled details and click on submit.
- Thereafter, download the admit card and print the same for future use.
- Official Website – www.nsit.ac.in
- NSUT Non-Teaching Staff Admit Card 2021 – Download Here (to be updated soon)