NIELIT CCC Syllabus 2021 – Computer Course Pattern & Exam Scheme: The National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) conducts the Course on Computer Concepts (CCC). The exam organising authority conducts an entrance examination for the course throughout the year except for the month of January and July. The CCC course is designed to offer computer knowledge to professionals and students.
The course comprises theoretical knowledge as well as practical knowledge of software and packages. The duration of the NIELIT CCC is 80 hours (32 hours Theory + 48 hours Practical). Candidates can apply for the exam as per their preference. After completing the course, candidates can start their career as a Data Entry Operator, Computer Operator, or Social Media Operator.
NIELIT CCC Exam Pattern 2021 – Course Syllabus Overview
|Name of Exam||Course on Computer Concepts (CCC)|
|Exam Organizing Authority||National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT)|
|Type of Course||Certificate|
|Duration of the Course||80 Hours|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
General Information on NIELIT CCC Exam Pattern 2022
- The duration of the examination is 90 minutes.
- The examination will comprise of Objective Type questions, which include Multiple choice and True False Type questions.
- The Examination is of 100 Marks, having 100 questions divided into 02 sections with each section comprising of 50 questions of 01 mark each.
- The subjects or topics covered in the exam will be as per the Syllabus given by the authority.
- There will be NO NEGATIVE MARKING for the wrong answers.
NIELIT CCC Syllabus Details – Course Content
In the CCC online entrance exam, questions will be asked from the following concepts:
- Computers Basics, History, Hardware and Software, Programming Languages
- Operating Systems
- Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Word Processing
- Basics of Computer Networks
- Web & Internet
- Communication and Collaboration
- Application of Presentation
- Application of Digital Financial Services