Jaipur NIA Recruitment 2021 for various posts: National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur has invited offline applications for the Post of LDC, MTS, Library Assistant, Junior Medical Lab Technologist, Junior Stenographer, Panchkarma Vaidya Recruitment 2021.
The application form is available on the official website attached in the official notification for NIA Recruitment for various posts. After filling the NIA Jaipur Application form the candidates can send it to the postal address as mentioned in the notification via simple post.
- Panchkarma Vaidya – 1 Post
- Junior Stenographer – 1 Posts
- Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist – 1 Posts
- Library Assistant – 1 Post
- Lower Division Clerk – 3 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 11 Posts
NIA Jaipur Recruitment 02/2021 Notification/Application Details
|Organization||National Institute of Ayurveda|
|Name of Posts||Various|
|NIA Jaipur Recruitment Date||November 2021|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
In the below section you can check the detailed information like eligibility criteria, mode of application form submission, important dates of the recruitment, application fee details and other useful information.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Panchkarma Vaidya||MD (Ayurveda) in the Subject of Panchakarma from a recognized University and duly recognized by CCIM.|
|Junior Stenographer (Hindi)||HSC from a recognised Central/State Board of Education & Ability to write 80 WPM in Hindi Shorthand and a30 WPM in Hindi Typewriting.|
|Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist||10+2 with Science Subject and DMLT from any Government recognized institution with 1 Year relevant Experience.|
|Library Assistant||SSC from a recognised Central/State Board of Education.|
|Lower Division Clerk||12th Standard from a Central/State Board of Education.|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||10th Standard from a Central/State Board of Education.|
- Applicant’s minimum age must be 25 years as of the application submission date. While the maximum age of the candidates should be 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved categories as per the government rules and regulations.
- The application fee for Panchakarma Vaidya posts is 3500₹ for General and OBC and 3000₹ for SC, ST and EWS and all other Posts: 2000₹ for General and OBC and 1800₹ for SC, ST and EWS Candidates. However, no Fee is payable by Applicants belonging to Ex-Servicemen and Applicants with ASD-Autism Spectrum Disorder (Mild, Moderate)/Intellectual Disability/Specific Learning Disability/Mental Illness.
- Objective-Type Screening Tests will be conducted for all the above posts depending upon the number of applications for the posts. Thereafter, an interview will be conducted to finalize the selection of candidates for the respective posts.
Important Dates for NIA Jaipur Recruitment 2021
- The offline application submission process starts on 27 November 2021.
- The Closing Date for the applicants is 60 Days from the date of publication of the recruitment notification in Employment News.
- The Closing Date for the applicants belonging to Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands Lakshadweep is 70 Days from the date of publication in Employment News.
How to submit an application for NIA Recruitment 2021 for various posts
- Visit the official website of NIA, Jaipur.
- On the homepage, click on the latest news and then Advt No 02/2021 Recruitment.
- Download the recruitment notification and check it properly.
- Fill in the offline application form and affix the recent coloured photographs.
- Complete the application fee payment for the respective post.
- Attach the payment draft (proof) with the application form.
- Finally, send the application form through the postal service.