NHPC JE Recruitment Notification 2022 @www.nhpcindia.com: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation is an Indian government hydropower board under the ownership of the Ministry of Power, Government of India. The organization is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Engineers in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Trades. The last date of the receiving of the online applications for NHPC Engineering Jobs is 21 February 2022.
Under the notification of NHPC Recruitment 2022, there are a total of 133 Junior Engineer vacancies. Among these posts, 68 are for Civil Engineers, 34 for Electrical Engineers, and 31 for Mechanical Engineers. Aspirants are referred to check the detailed notification for brief details on this recruitment drive.
NHPC JE Recruitment Notification 2022 – Junior Engineer Vacancy
|Organization Name||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical)|
|Last date of online application submission||21 February 2022|
Essential Eligibility Details
Applicants must possess a regular Diploma in Engineering (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) from a Government of recognized Institutes with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E. without the essential qualification i.e. full-time regular Diploma is not eligible/ allowed.
To apply online for NHPC Junior Engineer Posts applicant’s age must not be more than 30 years as of 01/02/2022. Upper age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
Candidates belonging to the General, EWS & OBC categories are required to pay a non-refundable fee of ₹295/- through online mode. SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman category candidates need not pay the application fee.
Selected candidates will be placed at Projects / Power Stations/ Offices including Joint Ventures & Subsidiary Companies of NHPC in various parts of the country or abroad.
As per the notification, selected candidates will get paid ₹29,600/- – ₹1,19,500/-.
- Computer Based Test
- Documents Verification/Interview
- Starting date of online application submission – 31 January 2022
- Last date to apply online for NHPC JE Jobs – 21 February 2022
- Last date to complete the payment of application fee – 21 February 2022
Online Registration Procedure for NHPC JE Vacancy 2022
- First of all, visit the official website of NPSC @ www.nhpcindia.com
- Click on the Career tab listed on the homepage.
- Then, click on the link named Recruitment for the Post of Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) 2022.
- Download and Check the detailed notification properly.
- Then, click on the Apply Online link
- Fill in the required information correctly and upload the scanned documents.
- Complete the payment of the application and submit the application form.
|NHPC JE Recruitment Notification 2022||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link for NHPC Jobs 2022||Apply Online Here|