[NVS Class 6 Result 2021] Check Navodaya Result for Class 6 Entrance Test 2021. NVS Admission Class Six Result 2021. Check JNV Entrance Exam Cut Off Score for Class VI Admissions.
Jawahar Navoday Vidyalay Samiti has conducted the entrance exam for the admissions of Class 6. The examination has been conducted across India on 11 August 2021. More than 21 Lakh students are reported eligible for the examination conducted by the JNV.
The JNV will announce the NVS Class 6 result online for the admission test. The Test result can also be checked at the Navodaya School compound where you have applied for. The list will be displayed on the notice board of the concerned school.
NVS Class 6 Entrance Examination Details
|Exam Name||NVS 6th Class|
|Conducted By||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Category of Article||Sarkari Result|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam|
|JNV Result Release date||Soon|
|Exam location||PAN India|
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya conducts the admission test for the admissions to class 6 every year. Navodaya Vidyalaya or JNV is the largest chain of central government-run residential schools. Every year, more than 2 million students take part in the admission test in the hope to get admission.
The Navodaya Vidyalayas are established to provide quality education to talented students of rural areas in the country. 75% of students from the rural areas of the districts get admission in JNVs while the remaining 25% of seats are reserved for the urban areas students.
Let’s talk about the Entrance Exam pattern. The examination carried 80 questions based on Mental Ability, mathematics, and language subjects. The students will be awarded a maximum of 100 marks.
Navodaya Class 6 Cut Off Score for Admissions
First, students should understand the scenario of the Cut-off score. A cut-off mark is a score a student needs to achieve for eligibility to get admission. The cut-off score is decided upon several factors after the examination like how difficult the question paper is, how many vacant seats are there for the admissions, and how many students are participating in these seats.
JNVST Cut off marks 2021 for class 6th
|Category of the category||cut off marks|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||69-70|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||60-68|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||52-59|
How to Check NVS Class 6 Result Online
To check Navodaya NVS Class 6 Results, the students can follow the guide written below. Students should know their roll number to check the results.
- First of all, open the website of NVS on your mobile phone or computer.
- Then, on the homepage, a notification regarding JNVST Class 6 Result will pop up.
- Click the same and this will redirect you to the result page.
- Enter your roll number or registration number to check NVS Result.
We have added all the necessary links to the official website here. Students don’t need to visit any third-party website to check NVS Class 6 Results.
- Official Website
- Result Link (To be added here)