Naan Mudhalvan Scheme Online Registration 2022 Naan Mudhalavan Scheme in English: In this post, you can get all the information you need about Naan Mudhalvan. Which will allow you to effortlessly submit an application for it. In addition, we will do our best to provide you with comprehensive information regarding the benefits of the scheme.
The individuals who live in Tamil Nadu are eligible to participate in this programme. The main motive of this scheme is to furnish educational skills to the students.
The Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, MK Stalin, is the one who initiated the process. This initiative was kicked up by the Chief Minister on the day that he celebrated his birthday. The complete title of this programme is the “Naan Mudhalvan Scheme 2022“. This plan inspires a great deal of motivation in a lot of different students that will help them develop their abilities, knowledge, and educational skills, as well as their efficiency and effectiveness.
Naan Mudhalvan Scheme 2022
This programme is expected to be beneficial to approximately 10 lakh children on an annual basis. The submission of applications via the internet was made available on March 1st, 2022. There is currently no deadline set for applications to be submitted. You must visit the official website in order to submit your application through the online mode.
Students who are enrolled in schools or colleges will be benefited from the sound advice provided by this programme. Candidates who are permanent residents of Tamil Nadu will only be able to apply for the said scheme.
Documents Required for Naan Mudhalvan Scheme
During the registration process, you will be required to provide some documents, which are as follows:
- Residence proof
- ID card
- Mobile number
- Bonafide certificate
- Educational Documents, etc.
Naan Mudhalvan Scheme Benefits for Students
By participating in this programme, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits, some of which are detailed below:
- You will be provided with training capsules in coding and robotics if you opt to participate in this programme.
- In addition to this, details regarding the culture and history of Tamil Nadu will be shared with you.
- Students who are chosen to participate in this programme will also get the opportunity to take English language classes.
- All of the students will also have access to Psychological counsellors as well as medical doctors who may advise them on nutrition and physical fitness.
Some Services Available in Naan Mudhalvan
It is important for you to be informed of the services that will be made available to you through the use of this programme. This is the reason why we would like to inform you that the following services are available to you through this programme:
- Educational loan
- Entrance exams
- Job opportunity
- Colleges, etc.
How to Apply Online for Naan Mudhalvan?
- You must begin by going to the official website as soon as possible.
- The link for the official portal is- naanmudhalvan.tnschools.gov.in
- You should now see the website’s landing page.
- You will be required to choose the option of registering online.
- The application form will load up on your screen when you reach the next page of the application.
- Please ensure that all of the information requested in the form is accurate.
- After you have finished filling out the form be sure to hit the submit button.
- The registration process for you will be finished.
- After that, you will be given a Username and a Password to use moving forward.
How to login into your Naan Mudhalvan?
- To sign in to the official website, click on the link provided there.
- To log in, select the option to do so on the homepage.
- Where you should type in both your EMIS number and your password.
- After completing the form, select the Login option.
- You will be logged in after completing these steps.
I really hope that this post has provided you with all the information you need on Naan Mudhalvan. In any case, feel free to send us a message in the comment section if there is anything else that you need clarification on.