(Rajyaseva prelims Admit Card) MPSC Prelims Hall Ticket 2023 for State Service Examination/ MPSC Prelims Exam:
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued a notification for State Service Examination (Rajyaseva Pariksha) 2023. The commission will organize the MPSC State Service Prelims Exam (Rajya Seva Purva Pariksha 2023) soon. For this, the commission will release MPSC Rajyaseva Pariksha Admit Card at least two weeks before the exam date.
MPSC State Services Exam Hall Ticket 2023
|Name of Exam||State Service Exam 2023 (Rajya Sewa Pariksha)|
|Exam Conducting Body||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Date of MPSC State Services Prelims Exam||04 June 2023|
|Hall Tickets Availability||one week before the new exam date|
The Civil Services exam is conducted by the Govt. of Maharashtra for the recruitment of individuals to various positions in various departments. The MPSC exam is conducted yearly in English and Marathi medium. In the first phase, a Prelims Exam then followed by the Main Examination. Here, we will discuss the scheme of examination in both phases. Check the details properly before appearing in the exam.
MPSC State Services Exam Scheme – Paper Pattern for Prelims & Main Exam
MPSC Rajyaseva Exam is conducted in three stages as given below:
- MPSC State Service Prelims Exam
- MPSC State Service Mains Exam
- MPSC State Service Interview
The Prelims Exam of MPSC consists of two Objective type papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II.
- Both the MPSC Papers will be 200 marks each.
- The duration of each paper is 2 Hours.
- There is a negative marking of 1/4 marks for every wrong answer.
- All the questions are set in English and Marathi.
- Marks of both Papers are counted for the shortlisting candidates to appear for the MPSC Rajyaseva Mains Exam.
|Paper||Standard of Exam||Medium of Question Paper||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Paper-I||Degree||English & Marathi||100||200|
|Paper-II||A mix of Degrees and School||English & Marathi||80||200|
The candidates who secure the minimum passing marks will be invited to take the State Service Mains Exam.
- There are six compulsory papers for the MPSC State Service Mains Exam.
- In the exam, Paper I and Paper II are language papers.
- MPSC papers 2, 3, 4. 5, and 6 are General Studies Papers belonging to various aspects.
- The questions will be objective-type multiple choice type.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4 marks for each incorrect answer.
- In each MPSC mains exam paper, the qualifying marks for General category candidates are 45 marks and for reserved category candidates it is 40 marks.
|Subject||Standard||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Marathi & English Language (Essay/Translation/Precis)||XIIth||100||3 Hours|
|Marathi & English Language (Essay/Grammar/ Comprehension)||XIIth||100||1 Hour|
|GS Paper I: History, Geography, and Agriculture||Degree||150||2 Hours|
|GS Paper II: Indian Constitution and Indian Politics||Degree||150||2 Hours|
|GS Paper III: Human Rights and Human Resource Development||Degree||150||2 Hours|
|GS Paper IV: Economy and Planning, Economics of Development and Agriculture, Science and Technology Development||Degree||150||2 Hours|
MPSC State Service Hall Ticket 2023 – Rajya Sewa Pariksha Exam Instructions
MPSC State Service Admit Card will be released in online mode only. Candidates will be able to download the admit cards from the official website at least two weeks before the examination date. As we already know, the examination authority will not send the hall tickets to the aspirant’s address.
Further, there will be details like the candidate’s name, photograph, category, name of post, and date of birth on the MPSC State Service Hall Ticket print. Aspirants must check the details printed on the hall ticket properly. If a mistake is found, contact the commission’s head office before the exam date for rectification.
In addition, the candidates are required to produce a photo identity proof in original and photocopy, two recent coloured photographs along with the MPSC State Service Hall Ticket print. A valid photo identity proof may be among the below documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voters ID Card
- Pan Card
- College/University Identity Card
- Bank Passbook
How to download MPSC Prelims Hall Ticket for State Services Exam? Important Links
- Visit the official website of MPSC through the below link
- Then in the main menu, select online facilities.
- There, you can find a link named Admission Certificate.
- Open the same link to download the admit card
- Select concerning Examination.
- Then, fill in the application registration details correctly.
- Verify the input details and click on submit button.
- Finally, download the hall ticket.
- Take a printout of it for further use.