MPSC PSI Hall Ticket 2021 released. Download MPSC Group B Hall Ticket for PSI, STI, ASO Exam. MPSC Subordinate Services Group B Combined Exam For PSI, STI, ASO Admit Card download and Preliminary Examination Schedule.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is going to conduct the preliminary exam for Group B Combined Subordinate Services. The board had advertised multiple posts for Police Sub Inspector (PSI), State Tax Inspector (STI), and Assistant Station Officer (ASO) last year.
MPSC Subordinate Exam Date: Written exam date for the preliminary Exam is 11 April 2021 (tentative). The exam will be conducted in two shifts across the state.
MPSC Combined Subordinate Group B Exam Details
The Recruitment for the PSI, STI, ASO Combined was released in Feb 2020 for 806 Posts.
- Police Sub Inspector – 650 Posts
- Sale Tax Inspector – 89 Posts
- Assistant Station (Section) Officer – 67 Posts
|MPSC Combined Subordinate Services Exam Details 2021|
|Exam Name||Combined Subordinate Services Group B|
|Name of Posts||PSI, STI, ASO|
|Exam Type||Preliminary Exam|
|PSI Exam Date|
|MPSC Hall Ticket Website||mpsc.gov.in – Download Here|
The MPSC PSI Group B Hall Ticket will be available to download at least 10 days before the Preliminary examination date. Candidates will be able to download the same by using the application credential on the official website of the MPSC.
The Preliminary Exam Hall Ticket will contain information and instructions like the candidate’s registration details, examination schedule and place of exam etc. Also, the candidates can check the instructions on the MPSC Combined Subordinate Hall Ticket Print.
How to download MPSC PSI Hall Ticket 2021
The candidates can download MPSC PSI Hall Ticket/ ASO, STI Hall Ticket or Admit Card by following the guide written here. They just need to follow the process written here.
- Firstly, visit the official website of MPSC.
- Find the link for PSI, STI, ASO Recruitment 2020.
- Now, look for the admit card download link.
- Click on the link and fill in the registration details.
- Check the filled information and click on the proceed button.
- Finally, download and take a printout of the admit card for future use.