MPPSC State Service Recruitment 2022 Notification – Apply Online at mppsc.nic.in: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, MPPSC has released the application form for the State Service Exam on the official website. The commission will be conducting State Service Examination 2021 for 283 posts in various departments.
The candidates will be able to submit the online applications through www.mppsc.nic.in from 10 January 2022. The last date for submitting the online application under MPPSC State Service Exam Notification is 09 February 2022. The rest of the details are shared on this page.
|Department of General Administration||State Administrative Services Deputy District President||27|
|Home Police Department||State Police Service Deputy Superintendent of Police (GD)||15|
|Commercial Tax Department||Commercial Tax Officer||22|
|School Education Department||Assistant Director||20|
|Cooperative Department||Assistant Commissioner||06|
|Cooperative Inspector/ Extension Officer||18|
|Labour Department||Labour Officer||02|
|Assistant Labour officer||02|
|Urban Development and Environment Department||Chief Municipal Officer||07|
|Panchayat & Rural Development Department||Additional Asst Development Commissioner (Chief Executive Officer, Janpad Panchayat)||13|
|Development Block Officer||14|
|Revenue Department||Naib Tehsildar||43|
|Finance Department||Madhya Pradesh Subordinate Accounts Service||87|
MPPSC State Service Examination 2022 Notification – Apply Here
|Name of Exam||State Service Examination 2021-2022|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Name of Post||Various|
|Recruitment Date||December 2021|
|Last date of online application submission||09 February 2022|
The applicant must be a graduate of any faculty or equivalent from a recognized University or educational institute.
In order to apply for the vacancies under MPPSC State Service Examination 2021-2022, candidates should be at least 21 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as of January 1, 2022. However, certain age relaxations are allowed to reserve categories of the state as per rules.
- Preliminary Test
- Main Examination
- Interview & Personality Test
The candidates from unreserved categories have to pay 500₹ as an application fee while candidates from reserved categories are required to complete payment of 250₹ as an application fee. The payment of the application fee can be done in online mode.
- Starting date for an online application form – 10 January 2022
- Last date to submit an online application form – 09 February 2022
- Last date to complete the application fee payment – 09 February 2022
- Prelims Exam Date – 24 April 2022
- MPPSC State Service Admit Card Availability – 15 April 2022
How to apply online for MPPSC State Service Examination 2022 – Important Links
- First of all, visit the official website of MPPSC using the below link.
- On the homepage, click on the Recruitments tab.
- Click on the relevant link for State Service Exam 2021.
- Look for the Apply Online Link/Register.
- Fill in the required details and upload the photograph and documents.
- Complete the application fee payment as per your category.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
|Official Website of MPPSC||Visit Here|
|MPPSC State Service Exam 2021-2022 Detailed Notification||Download Here|
|MPPSC State Service 2021 Online Application Form||Apply Online Here|