MP High Court Jobs Notification 2021 – Assistant and Stenographer Bharti Application Form: The Madhya Pradesh High Court has released the recruitment notification for the vacant posts of stenographer grade 2, stenographer grade 3, and assistant grade 3 under MPHC. Eligible aspirants can apply for these posts as per their favoured posts. The registration process will be commenced from 30 November 2021 on the official website of the MP High Court link added below.
MP High Court Recruitment Notification was published on 12 November 2021 under Advt. no. 402/Exam/21. Total 1255 posts of stenographer (various grades) are to be filled under this job drive. The last to apply online for these posts is 30 December 2021. To check more details regarding the recruitment aspirants are advised to read the official notification.
- Stenographer Grade 2 – 108
- Stenographer Grade 3 – 205
- Stenographer Grade 3 (Court Manager Staff) – 11
- Assistant Grade 3 – 910
- Assistant Grade 3 English knowing – 21
Once the registration process is completed, the schedule for the written examination will be declared by the recruitment authority. In this article we have completed all the important details such as eligibility criteria, age limit, application fee, selection process, etc, if you still have any doubt can discuss with us using the comment section.
MP High Court Stenographer Recruitment Details 2021
|Exam Conducting Authority||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|State Concerned||Madhya Pradesh|
|Online Application Form Started||November 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||December 2021|
Here we have mentioned the educational qualification for all posts are to filled under this recruitment.
The age of the applicant must be between 18 years to 40 years. Age relaxation will be provided as per the standards of the recruitment authority.
- The registration fee is Rs. 777.02 /-for the general category and candidates applying from other states.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC have to pay Rs. 577.02/- as the registration fee.
In the first phase of the recruitment, a preliminary test is to be conducted, candidates who manage to get minimum qualifying marks will be called for the main examination. The final merit list will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the main examination.
- Recruitment Notification Released – 12 November 2021
- Online Registration Started – 30 November 2021
- MP High Court Stenographer Last Date to Apply – 30 December 2021
- Exam Date – To be announced
How to Apply Online for MP High Court Recruitment 2021
In order to apply online for the mentioned posts, eligible aspirants have to follow the steps given below.
- First, you have to visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh High Court.
- Then find the link for the Stenographer Recruitment.
- Then register yourself and enter required details like your mail address, mobile number, father name, residential address, etc.
- Then upload your documents.
- Pay the registration fee through net banking or whatever mode of payment is available.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.