MP High Court Group D Recruitment 2021 – Class IV Watchman / Driver / Sweeper Bharti: Madhya Pradesh High Court, Jabalpur has invited online applications from the candidates for Group D posts on Driver, Watchman, Mali, Sweeper positions in District and Sessions Courts of the state. There are a total of 708 vacancies.
Online application submission through Madhya Pradesh employment office/exchange (only) will be started on 09th November 2021 while the last date to submit an application form is 24th November 2021. A candidate can apply for only one post and one district at a time out of the above four positions. This is a good opportunity for the 08th and 10th pass candidates of the state to apply for government jobs under MP High Court Group D Recruitment 2021.
Also Read: MP High Court Steno, Assistant Bharti
Total – 708 Posts
- Driver – 69 Posts
- Mentor / Watchman / Water Carrier – 475 Posts
- Mali – 51 Posts
- Sweeper – 113 Posts
MP High Court Group D Recruitment 2021 – Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh High Court, Jabalpur|
|Recruitment Name||Group D (Class-IV) Recruitment|
|Application submission starts from||09 November 2021|
- Driver – Class 10th / Matriculation Exam Passed with LMV Driving Licenses
- Other Posts – Class 8th Exam Passed
- Applicant’s minimum age to apply for the respective posts must be 18 years and the maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation should be applicable as per government rules.
- Documents Verification
- General / Other State – 216.70₹
- SC / ST / OBC – 116.70₹
- Starting date of the online application submission process – 09 November 2021
- Last date to fill up an online application form – 24 November 2021
How to apply online for MP High Court Group D Recruitment 2021
- Visit your district employment office.
- If you have already registered there, click on the MP HC Group D Recruitment.
- Choose the respective job you want to apply for.
- Select your respective district.
- Fill in the required personal details and upload the scanned documents.
- Complete the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.