MPPEB Group 5 Admit Card 2023/ Paramedical Staff Exam – MP Vyapam Board will conduct the written exam for various Group 5 posts in June 2023. The tentative date of the written test is from 17 June 2023. The board has released a link to download the MP PEB Group 5 Admit Card at least 15 days before the finalized exam date.
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has announced the recruitment for various posts under Group 5 category in March 2023 in Nursing and Paramedical Services. Selected for these posts will be finalized on basis of the written exam. Various posts under this MP Vyapam Group 5 recruitment are as follows:
- Lab Technician
- Assistant Veterinary Officer
- Lab Assistant
- Ophthalmic Assistant
- Lab Assistant (Medicine)
- Prosthetic Technician
- ECG Technician
- O.T. Technician
- Radiotherapy Technician
- Lab Attendant
A direct link to access the exam admission tickets is shared by us on this webpage. The eligible candidates will be able to download the MP Group 5 Admit Card for various posts by using the application registration number and password or date of birth.
MP Vyapam Group 5 Admit Card 2023 esb.mp.gov.in
|Examination Board||MP Professional Examination Board|
|Also Known as||Vyapam Board|
|Posts Name||Paramedical & Nursing Group 5 Services|
|No. of Posts||Various|
|Written examination date||17 June 2023|
|Admit Cards Availability||To be Released|
A long time has been passed since the applications for various Group 5 positions have been filled up. Candidates are eagerly waiting for the final written examination schedule.
MP PEB Group 5 posts Exam Scheme – Paper Pattern
The selection of candidates for Lab Technician, Pharmacist and other posts will be done on basis of written examination. The exam will be organized as per the following scheme:
- The written exam will be an objective multiple-choice type.
- The paper will have two parts i.e. Part 1 & Part 2.
- In the test, there will be 100 questions based on various subjects and topics.
- The question paper will be in English and Hindi languages.
- There is no negative marking for the written exam.
- Time duration of the exam will be 1 hour and 30 minutes (90 minutes).
MP Vyapam Board Group 5 Admit Card Details – General Instructions
The board has published the MP Vyapam Paramedical Staff Admit Card in online mode only. There will be essential details on an e-admit card including the candidate’s name, post name, photograph, signature box, date of birth of candidate, etc. The candidates will be intimated about their examination date and place on the admit card.
In addition, the candidates must bring valid documents for identification purposes. The photo on the identity card must be clear and identical. A valid identity card for this purpose may be among the below documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voters identity card
- Pan Card
- Bank Passbook
- Identity card issued by the state or national level authority
How to download MP Vyapam Group 5 Admit Card 2023 – Download Links
- First of all, Visit the official website of the MP Vyapam Board.
- Click on the latest announcements and notifications.
- Find the link for Group 5 posts exam 2023.
- Click on the admit card download link available there.
- Fill in the application registration number and date of birth.
- Verify the entered details and click on submit button.
- Finally, check your admit card.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
- Official Website – Visit Here
- MPPEB Group 5 Admit Card 2023 – Download Here