Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to conduct the State Forest Services Examination 2020-21 soon. As per the official MPPSC Calendar, the Preliminary exam is scheduled to be held on April 11, 2021. This state-level examination is conducted every year to fill up the vacancies in the Madhya Pradesh Forest Department.
The admit card for MP Forest Services Exam is released every year on the official website. There is no other medium to grab your admission ticket. You need to use the official website www.mppsc.nic.in to check the status of your application and then download the Forest Ranger exam admit card.
Candidates need to produce one of their valid & original ID proofs on the day of the test along with the call letter they download. The MPPSC Admit Card acts as the entry ticket to the exam hall and there isn’t any legitimate excuse to get the entry without this essential admission ticket.
MP Forest Services Exam Admit Card at mppsc.nic.in
|MP Forest Services Exam Notification||28 December 2020|
|Registration Started||11 January 2021|
|Registration Form Corrections||15 Jan to 12 Feb 2021|
|Application Submission Last Date||10 February 2021|
|Availablility of MP Forest Ranger Admit Card||06 April to 10 April 2021|
|MPPSC Preliminary Exam Date||11 April 2021|
|Official MPPSC Websites||mppsc.nic.in, mppsc.com, mponline.gov.in|
The admit card for these posts will be issued on 6th April 2021 and the link will be taken down from the official website on 10th April 2021. Candidates failing to download their hall ticket during this time, won’t be given another chance.
Following are the posts notified by the commission under MP State Forest Service Exam 2020-21:
- Forest Ranger: Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering or Agriculture – 105 Vacancies
- Forester: Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering – 06 Vacancies
Once you have downloaded the admit card, make sure to go through every detail on it. If you found any mistake with the candidate’s name, missing photo, or any other missing information then you’re expected to contact the concerned authority as soon as possible and get the issue rectified before appearing in the examination.
How to download MP Forest Ranger Exam Admit Card online?
The downloading process for the Forest Ranger hall ticket is pretty simple just like any other govt exam. Once you have the direct link, all you need is to enter the details. Here is the process you need to follow to grab the admit card using the MPPSC website:
- Open any of the MPPSC Official websites: mppsc.com / mppsc.nic.in / mponline.gov.in
- Click the “Admit Card” section link from the top menu.
- Click the “State Forest Service Prelim Exam Admit Card” link.
- Enter your application number along with the date of birth.
- Finally, confirm the security code and login to download your admit card.
- Voter Card.
- Driving License.
- PAN Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- Bank or Post Office Passbook with Photograph attached.
- ID Card from an educational institute within the last 3 years.