Download MC Chandigarh Admit Card October 2021 at mcchandigarh.gov.in – Municipal Corporation of Chandigarh Fireman, Clerk, DEO, Steno Typist Exam Date, Call Letter.
The Municipal Corporation of Chandigarh has issued the timetable for the recruitment examination. As per the official website, the Chandigarh MC Clerk, DEO, Steno, Fireman Exam will take place on 17th October 2021 in the morning and evening shifts.
|Vacancy||Exam Date||Exam Timing|
|Fireman||17 Oct 2021||10.00 AM to 12 Noon|
|Clerk, Steno Typist, DEO||17 Oct 2021||03.00 PM to 05.00 PM|
Candidates who have applied against these posts can log in to the official website to download their Chandigarh Municipal Corporation Admit Card for October 2021 Examinations.
The written test for the following posts will also be conducted in the upcoming weeks. A detailed schedule is awaited.
Station Fire Officer, Sub Inspector, J.E, Driver, SDE, Accountant, Patwari, Computer Programmer, Horticulture Supervisor, Junior Draftsman, and Law Officer. These posts have been advertised in the year 2021 and attracted a bunch of unemployed youth.
How to download Chandigarh Municipal Corporation Admit Card 2021?
- Open the official MC CHD website that is mcchandigarh.gov.in
- From the top menu section, click the “Recruitment 2020” link.
- Look for the Login/Admit Card link and click on it.
- If you don’t find the link then don’t worry, it may not be available as of now.
- Once the link is active, enter your registration number, date of birth, or account password.
- Now, you should be able to see your Chandigarh MC Admit Card for Fireman, Clerk exam.
That’s it for now. We will provide you with the direct link to download MC Chandigarh Clerk Steno DEO Fireman Admit Card October 2021 as soon as it has been released officially by the recruitment committee.
The online application for these MC Chandigarh posts was invited from April 2021. There are a total of 172 vacancies under Group A, B and C Categories. The registration process for these temporary/contract basis posts ended 03 May 2021.