Download MC Chandigarh Admit Card August 2021 at mcchandigarh.gov.in – Municipal Corporation of Chandigarh J.E, Accountant Exam Date, Call Letter.
The Municipal Corporation of Chandigarh has issued the timetable for the recruitment examination. As per the official website, the Chandigarh MC Junior Engineer and Accountant will take place on 14th August 2021.
MC Chandigarh JE, Accountant Admit Card 2021 will be available to download for both old and new recruitment at mccrectt2020.in website. The duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
|Vacancy||Exam Date||Exam Timing|
|Accountant||14.08.2021||10.00 AM to 12 Noon|
|JE (Electrical)||14.08.2021||10.00 AM to 12 Noon|
|JE (Horticulture)||14.08.2021||10.00 AM to 12 Noon|
|JE (Public Health)||14.08.2021||02.30 PM to 04.30 PM|
Candidates who have applied against these posts can log in to the official website to download their Chandigarh Municipal Corporation Admit Card for August 2021 Examinations.
The written test for the following posts will also be conducted in the upcoming weeks. A detailed schedule is awaited.
Fireman, Clerk, Station Fire Officer, Sub Inspector, J.E, Driver, SDE, Accountant, Steno-typist, Data Entry Operator (DEO), Patwari, Computer Programmer, Horticulture Supervisor, Junior Draftsman, and Law Officer.
How to download Chandigarh Municipal Corporation Admit Card 2021?
- Open the official MC CHD website that is mcchandigarh.gov.in
- From the top menu section, click the “Recruitment 2020” link.
- Look for the Login/Admit Card link and click on it.
- If you don’t find the link then don’t worry, it may not be available as of now.
- Once the link is active, enter your registration number, date of birth, or account password.
- Now, you should be able to see your Chandigarh MC Admit Card for Junior Engineer, accountant exam.
That’s it for now. We will provide you with the direct link to download MC Chandigarh Accountant, JE Admit Card August 2021 as soon as it has been released officially by the recruitment committee.
The online application for these MC Chandigarh posts was invited from April 2021. There are a total of 172 vacancies under Group A, B and C Categories. The registration process for these temporary/contract basis posts ended 03 May 2021.