Check Maha Polytechnic Diploma Merit List 2022 for Admissions. DTE Maharashtra Provisional Merit List/ Selection List/ Admission List Online for Session 2022-23.
Department of Technical Education of Maharashtra State to release the Provisional Merit List for the admissions to Polytechnic Diploma Admissions (Post SSC Diploma First Year Courses in Engineering & Technology). The First Merit list will be released on 13 August 2022. The list will be displayed for students from Maharashtra/ All India/ and Migrants of Ladakh & Jammu-Kashmir regions.
Admissions to the first year of the Polytechnic Diploma are purely based on the merit list. The students whose names have been listed on the merit list will be eligible to book seats in the allotted institutes.
There are various factors for the preparation of the Merit List of Maharashtra Polytechnic 2022
- Number of applicants
- Scored obtained by the applicants in the SSC exam
- Educational board from which the applicant has passed.
- Cut-off marks were set by the Maharashtra Polytechnic counselling authority.
The merit list is expected to be released by 5.00 on August 13. The students are advised to keep visiting the official website and this page for all updates on Maha Polytechnic Admission Merit List.
DTE Maha Polytechnic Diploma Admission Merit List Details
Upon release of the Merit List, the students with their names on seat allotment will need to book their seats by following the steps provided by the board.
If the students feel about any grievance in the list, they can raise objections against it.
For E-Scrutiny Mode selected candidates:
- 1. Candidate shall raise the Grievance about correction required in the data displayed in provisional merit list through his/her Login.
- 2. The application of such candidates shall be reverted back to the candidate in his/her Login for rectification.
- 3. Candidate shall upload the requisite documents to substantiate the claim for any correction/concession.
- 4. The status of acceptance/rejection of Grievance raised candidate shall be available in candidates Login along with latest receipt cum Acknowledgement.
For Physical Scrutiny Mode selected Candidates:
- 1. Candidate shall submit the Grievance about correction required in the data displayed in the provisional merit list by reporting at FC where he has already confirmed his/her application form.
- 2. Candidate shall submit the required documents to substantiate the claim for any correction/concession at FC.
- 3. FC shall issue the latest receipt cum Acknowledgement.
Once the objections have been verified, the final merit list will be released on 18 August 2022.
The online confirmation for the seat allotment will remain open from 20 to 23 August. The candidates can use their login records to log in and confirm seat allocation in CAP Round 1. Once CAP Round 1 is completed and the students have marked their allotment confirmation, the provisional Seat allotment will be displayed on 25 August.
Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission by submitting required documents and payment of fee after CAP Round I can be done from 26 to 30 August 2022.
How to Check Maha Polytechnic Diploma Admission Merit List 2022?
The students must visit the official websites to check the Maha Polytechnic Merit List. The list will be displayed in the Login Panel of a student. A complete guide with the clickable link is provided below.
- First, visit the Polytechnic Admission Portal for the 2022-23 Session. The link is added below.
- Then, select the Registered candidate’s Login button.
- Enter the Username and Password created while registering.
- Once logged in, Check the Merit list.
- If your name is on the list, proceed further.