The Maharashtra Forest Department has released a notification for the recruitment of various positions i.e. Stenographer (Higher and Lower Grade), Junior Engineer (Civil), Senior Statistics Assistant, Junior Statistics Assistant, Surveyor, Accountant and Forest Guard (Van Rakshak) recently. The department completed the application process for these posts on 30 June 2023.
The Forest Department in Maharashtra will be filling up a total of 2417 Vacancies via this recruitment. The department will conduct a written examination for Maha Forest Guard and other Posts to fill the vacant posts in the Forest Department. The written examination will take place in August 2023. The Maha Forest Guard Hall Ticket has released within a week before the exam date on the official website of the Maharashtra Forest Department.
Update on Exam Date and Hall Ticket
The examination schedule for the Forest Guard and other posts has been released. The Computer Based Test for these posts will commence on 31 July 2023. The exam will be conducted till 11 August 2023 in multiple shifts.
Hall Ticket for Surveyor, JE, JSA, Accountant, Forest Guard and Stenographer has been released. A link to download the same has been added below.
mahaforest.gov.in Forest Guard Admit Card
|Organization||Maharashtra Forest Department|
|Post Name||Forest Guard and Various Other Posts|
|Date of Exam||31 July to 11 August 2023|
|Hall Ticket||Released – Link Added Below|
A large no. of candidates applied for the advertised posts under the Forest Department. The applicants whose application forms are found valid have been called for the written examination on the scheduled date. The final examination dates have been announced on the official website.
- The exam will be an OMR based conducted in four different sections.
- The exam will comprise 120 MCQs.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- The time duration will be of 90 minutes.
- The level of the VanRakshak Written Exam will be of the Secondary School Examination level.
- A negative marking of 0.5 marks will also be there.
|Topics||Total Questions||Total Marks|
The candidates will be selected based on the performance of 4 phases. These have been mentioned below.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
How to download the Maha Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2023?
The candidates, who have applied for the recruitment of Maha Forest Guard, can download their respective hall tickets on the official portal of the Maharashtra Forest Department by simply following the subsequent steps.
- First of all, open the official portal of the Maharashtra Forest Department.
- On the homepage, click the recruitment online application form.
- Now find the link “Hall Ticket”.
- Tap on the link named “Maha Forest Guard and other Exams Hall Tickets”.
- Open the link and fill in the required details.
- Submit the section and the Maha Forest Guard Hall Ticket will be there.
- Download the hall ticket and take a printout.