mhc.tn.gov.in Madras High Court Jobs Notification 2021 for Office Assistant, Cook, Chobdar, Waterman, Room Boy, Book Restorer, Watchman, and Library Attendant posts.
Madras High Court is going to organize the recruitment drive 2021 for the various posts in Chennai. Candidates can check the official notification and apply for the posts online through the website www.mhc.tn.gov.in. Only eligible candidates can apply for the job otherwise their application form will be rejected.
- Registration begins: 16th March 2021
- Last date of registration: 21 April 2021
- Last date of fees submission: 23 April 2021
Madras High Court Vacancies
The minimum educational qualification for these posts in Class 8th (Middle) pass so we are going to witness a large number of applications under this recruitment drive. The application fee for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 can be paid via challan. The last date to apply the MHC Form is 21st April 2021.
Madras High Court 8th Pass Jobs 2021 Office Assistant Notification details
- Organization: Madras High Court (MHC)
- Posts: Office Assistant, Cook, Chobdar, Waterman, Room Boy, Book Restorer, Watchman, and Library Attendant
- No. Of posts: 367 ( it may increase or decrease at any time before final selection.)
- Location: Chennai
- Official Website: www.mhc.tn.gov.in
- Salary: Pay Level 1, ₹15,700 – 50,000
- For reserved categories: Candidate should have completed 18 years and should not have completed 35 years as of 01.07.2021.
- For others and unreserved categories: Candidate completed his 18 but not 30 years as of 01.07.2021.
- For In- Services Candidates: 18 completed but not completed his 45 maximum age as of 01.07.2021.
- The candidate must be at least Class 8th pass from a recognized education board in India.
- For the Office Assistant post, preference shall be allowed to the candidate having a valid LMV driving license or experience in cooking or house-keeping.
- For Unreserved and other categories: ₹500/-
- For all reserved categories: No application fees
- Common Written Examination.
- Practical Test.
How to apply for the Madras High Court Jobs 2021 online?
As the authority is accepting only online application forms, so fill your forms online on time. There are some basics steps to fill the application form.
- Visit the official website www.mhc.tn.gov.in.
- Click on the link Madras High Court Recruitment 2021.
- Register your name.
- After registration login to the official website and fill your all details required there.
- Upload all your documents.
- Pay your application fee.
- Take a print of the application form and also of fee confirmation for future use.
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: Monday – Friday (10:00 a.m. – 5:45 p.m.)