KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification Released. Online Application Form Link for KVS TGT PGT PRT Vacancies Available Now. Apply Online for more than 13000 teaching Jobs and non-teaching jobs.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has announced the recruitment for teaching and non-teaching jobs including Principal and vice-principal. As per the notification released on the official website, more than 13000 Jobs have been advertised this time.
The candidates who were waiting for this recruitment can apply online for KVS Jobs from 05 December 2022. The link to Apply online has been activated by the KVS.
The last date to apply online for KVS Recruitment 2022 is 26 December 2022. Detailed notification for KVS Recruitment of PRT, PGT, and TGT is added below.
Teaching Vacancy Distribution
- Principal – 239
- Vice-Principal – 203
- PRT (Primary Teachers) – 6414
- PRT Music – 303
- TGT (Trained Graduate Teachers) 3176
- PGT (Post-Graduate Teachers) – 1409
Non-Teaching Vacancy Distribution
- Assistant Commissioner – 52
- Librarian – 355
- Finance Officer – 6
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 2
- Assistant Section Officer – 156
- Hindi Translator – 11
- Senior Secretariat Assistant – 322
- Junior Secretariat Assistant – 702
- Stenographer Grade-II – 54
KVS Recruitment 2022 Online Application form Details
|Name of Organisation||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Recruitment Name||PRT, TGT, PGT and Non-Teaching|
|Last Date to Apply||26 December 2022|
- PRT – Senior Secondary with D.El.Ed or B.El.Ed and CTET Paper 1 Passed.
- TGT – Bachelor’s Degree (Concerned Subject) with 50% marks and B.Ed Passed. Candidate must have CTET Paper 2 Passed.
- PGT – Post-Graduate Degree in the concerned Subject with 50 marks and B.Ed Passed.
For all others, kindly refer to the official notification added below.
Kindly read the advertisement notification added below as the age limit is different for all posts. The cut-off date will be 26-12-2022 to calculate the age.
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 05 December 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online – 26 December 2022
- CBT Test Date – To Be Announced
- PRT/Finance Officer/Assistant Engineer (Civil)/PGT/TGT/Librarian/PRT (Music)/Assistant Section Officer/Hindi Translator – Rs. 1500/-
- Assistant Commissioner/Principal/Vice Principal/ – Rs.2300/-
- Senior Secretariat Assistant/Stenographer Grade-II/Junior Secretariat Assistant – Rs.1200/-
- Skill Test (Applicable to Non-Teaching Jobs)
- Document Verification
How to Apply Online for KVS Recruitment 2022?
To apply online, we have provided a detailed guide along with the official links for KVS Recruitment. Kindly follow the steps written here.
- First, open the web portal of KVS at kvsangathan.nic.in.
- On the right sidebar of the homepage of the website, candidates will find the “Announcements” section.
- Select the link to the post you are applying for and visit that page.
- Click on the apply online link and the application form will open.
- Now enter the asked details in the form and complete your registration.
- Next, enter the education details of the candidate.
- After that upload the required documents.
- Then, pay the online application fee and submit the form.
- Also takeout a print of the application form for future use.
|Apply Online Links|