KVS Class 1 Admission Online 2022 at kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in. Check KVS Fee Structure for 2022-2023. KVS Admission 2022 Online Registration Dates. Check Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission details (Last Date Extended)
If you want to get your child’s admission to Kendriya Vidyalaya, your wait is about to end. The date of online registration for First Class 1 has been declared in all Kendriya Vidyalayas (KV) in the country. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has commenced Online KVS Admission 2022 from 28th February 2022. The process for admissions in Class 1 to 9 and Class 11 will be completed online.
The first admission list will be out on March 25 and the second merit list will be uploaded online on April 01, 2022. Still, if there are remaining seats then a final class 1 admission list will be published on the KVS website on 8th April 2022. KVS has also released the Android app for online form. Parents can download the app from the Google Play store.
KV Admission Online Application or Online Registration Schedule
The schedule for Online Registration for KVS Class 1 Admission has been announced for all classes. Please find the complete schedule for KV Admission Online Registration below.
- Online Registration Commencement for Class 1 – 28 February 2022
- Last Date to Register Online for Class 1 – 11th April 2022
- 1st Provisional Select List & Wait List –
- 2nd Provisional Select List & Wait List –
- 3rd Provisional Select List & Wait List –
- Unreserved Provisional Select List – to be announced
Online KVS Admission of eligible candidates of the selected list in the following order:
- From the Service Priority Category (I and II) only.
- The shortfall of Reservation Quota after admission.
There will be an Extended date for Second Notification for offline Registrations for admissions to be made under RTE Provisions, SC/ST, and OBC (NCL) if sufficient applications are not received in online mode. Such Registrations will be held during May 2022. The Select List will be displayed during the same month.
KVS Admission Process 2022 – 2023
The KVS admission in Class 1 will be done on basis of Lottery Result Only. Admissions for class 2 to 8 depends on the availability of the seats only. A lot for all classes will be done particularly and a list will be announced offline as well.
Out of the available seats of fresh admission 25% shall be reserved for Right To Education (Hereafter referred to as ‘RTE’), 15% shall be reserved for SC, 7.5% shall be reserved for ST and 27% seats shall be reserved for “OBC- Non-Creamy Layer”.
The reservation norms shall be applicable within approved class strength 40 students per section
- RTE 25% : 10 seats
- SC 15% : 06 seats
- ST 7.5% : 03 seats
- OBC 27% : 11 seats
The sequence of conduct of lottery by each
Kendriya Vidyalaya will be as under:
- RTE Lottery
- All DA Lotteries
- CAT I
- CAT II
- CAT III
- CAT IV
- CAT V
- CAT VI (If applicable)
Admission test shall not be conducted for admission to Class II to VIII and the admission may be granted based on the Priority category system (1 to 5 or 6 as the case may be). If applications are more than the number of seats, a lottery system will be followed in each category including the single girl child quota (Class VI Onwards).
For admission to Class IX, an admission test shall be conducted and a merit list will be prepared for each category of priority separately.
Admission in different streams viz Science, Commerce, Humanities of Class XI in KVs for KV students will be based on aggregate marks scored in class X exams as under:
- Science Stream: A minimum of 60% Marks in aggregate of all subjects.
- Commerce: A minimum of 55% Marks in aggregate of all subjects.
- Humanities Stream: All students of KV if declared successful in class X exam
KVS Admission Select List/ Provisional Merit List/ Wait List
Provisional Select List for Class 1 for KVS Admission will be displayed online on the official website of KVS. Selection List for Class 2 to 8 will be displayed offline in concerned KVs.
Sangathan will release 3 Provisional Lists and Waiting Lists for the Class 1 Admissions as per the schedule and guidelines. Parents need to check the official website for the KVS Admission Class 1 Select List/ Wait List accordingly. A direct link will be added here too.
KVS Admission Age Limit
The age for admission to all classes will be calculated as of 1st April 2022. The reservation of seats will also be as per the guidelines of admission of KVS, which is reported on the website https://kvsangathan.nic.in. KVS has urged parents to take all necessary preventive measures in view of the status of Covid-19.
|Class||Minimum Age||Maximum Age |
|1||5 Years ||7 Years|
|2||6 Years ||8 Years |
|3||7 Years||9 Years|
|4||8 Years||10 Years|
|5||9 Years||11 Years|
|6||10 Years ||12 Years |
|7||11 Years ||13 Years |
|8||12 Years ||14 Years |
|9||13 Years ||15 Years |
|10||11 Years||16 Years|
|11||no limit applicable||no limit applicable|
|12||no limit applicable||no limit applicable|
How to Check KVS Admission Class 1 Select List/ Merit List/ Wait List?
To check KVS Admission Select List/ Wait List, parents of the students need to open the official website. They can simply follow the guide written here.
- First of all, open the website kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in in browsers.
- Then, on the home page click Provisional Select List/ Wait List.
- Select Your Region and School.
- Enter Registration Number to check the List.
KVS Fee Structure for 2022-23 Session
From here you can see the fee structure of Kendriya Vidyalaya. This fee structure is per month. The official KVS Fee structure given here is as per the year 2021.
|Tuition Fee||– ₹200/month for the male students of Class 9 & 10|
– ₹300/month for the male students of Class 11 & 12 (Comm & Humanities)
– ₹400/month for the male students of Class 11 & 12 (Science)
|Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (VVN)||₹500 (for classes 1 to 12)|
|KVS Computer Fees||– ₹100/month (for Classes 3 to 12, wherever computer science is taught)|
– ₹150/month (for computer science students of Class 11 & 12)
Required Documents for KVS Admission 2022
If your name or your child’s name has been listed in the provisional KVS admission list then you need to prepare the documents and certificates before appearing for admission at the school. Following are the required documents for KVS admission 2022:
- Self Declaration Certificate for the distance between school and residence.
- Service Certificate Central Govt.
- Service Certificate State Government.
- Affidavit for a single girl child.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Reservation-related certificates (SC, ST, OBC, BPL, PwD, etc.)
- Died in harness certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Age/Date of Birth certificate.
- KVS Class 1 Online Form – Apply Here.
- Documents Sample – Check Here.
- KVS Admission Application Status 2022 – Check Here.
- Video Instructions to fill up the form – Watch Here.
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2022?
Students and guardians who fill up the KVS Online application form 2022 should register before the last date of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admissions. If you fill out the form after the stipulated time, your applications will not be accepted. And the documents of the students should be fully correct if an error is found in the document, the admission of the student will be considered cancelled.
The students will be responsible for their mistakes. If any student and student has filled out the application form, check your educational qualifications once. Students are the first to fill out the application form online to get admission. We are giving some easy steps to fill out the application form here:
- First, visit the official website of KVS that is www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- Click on the admission link available on the website.
- After clicking on the Candidate Instructions link, read the instructions, with the help of which students can easily fill out the application form.
- After scrolling down, click on the proceed link. After opening the link, the candidates will receive a new registration form.
- Fill in the information requested in the registration. Complete the payment & submit your application form.
Frequently Asked Question for KV Online Admission 2022
For admission to any Kendriya Vidyalaya in India, you can fill the kvs online form using www.kvsangathan.nic.in portal.
You will find kvs admission list (provisional) on the official websites of the concerned KV, for which you have applied.
There is no charge involved for filling up the kvs online admission form. It is absolutely free.
You can apply to up to 3 Kendriya Vidyalayas.
No, KVS does not conduct any test for admission to Class I in KVS.