thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in Kerala PSC 10th Level Prelims Hall Ticket 2022 Kerala SSLC Level Exam Admit Card 2022 along with Exam Date, Paper Pattern & Selection Process released by the board.
Earlier, a recruitment notice for the 10th Level Prelims Exam 2022 was sent by the Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC). Department will be conducting the 10th Level Preliminary Examination from 15 May 2022 onwards for candidates who applied for a variety of jobs including Office Attendants, Laboratory Attendants, Light Keepers, Assistant Salesman, etc.
From 30 April 2022, the Authority will make the Kerala PSC 10th Level Prelims Hall Ticket available to the public. The Hall Ticket for the Kerala Thulasi Prelims is now available for candidates to get from the official website. Before the day of the test, it is imperative that each and every applicant downloads their Hall Ticket.
The Kerala PSC SSLC Level Exam Hall Ticket is one of the key and obligatory documents that candidates are required to bring with them to the examination hall. The admit card will be available for candidates to download in PDF format from the official website.
Kerala PSC 10th Level Hall Ticket 2022
|Exam Name||10th Level Recruitment Exam|
|Exam Board||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Exam Date||May to July 2022|
|Kerala PSC 10th Level Admit Card 2022||14 days prior to the exam date|
|Total Candidates||12.60 Lakh (approx.)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
Kerala PSC 10th Level Exam Date 2022
|Stage||Exam Date||Hall Ticket Availablity Date|
|Stage I||15 May 2022||30 April 2022|
|Stage II||28 May 2022||13 May 2022|
|Stage III||11 June 2022||28 May 2022|
|Stage IV||19 June 2022||04 June 2022|
|Stage V||02 July 2022||18 June 2022|
|Stage VI||16 July 2022||02 July 2022|
Kerala PSC SSLC Level Selection Process 2022
Prior to submitting an application for the job, the applicants are required to have prior knowledge of the Kerala Public Service Commission 10th Level Exam Syllabus, the Exam Pattern, and the entire selection procedure. The applicants will be chosen based on their performance in the Common Preliminary Exam, followed by the Mains Exam or the Skills Test, whichever is appropriate for the position, and their level of education. The following outlines the format of questions that will appear on the Preliminary Exam.
- The candidates will get 01 hour and 15 minutes to solve the written examination.
- The question paper will be in English/Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada.
- The candidates will get one mark for each correct response marked by them.
|Subject / Topice||Marks / Question|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs, and Renaissance in Kerala||60|
|Basic Arithmetic and Mental Ability||20|
Kerala PSC SSLC Level Exam 2022 Important Instructions’
The official authority has set some rules and regulations about the Kerala PSC 10th Level Exam Admit Card that candidates need to remember before taking the exam. The following is a list of the most important points:
- Candidates are required to provide a copy of their admit card that has been printed in color and must ensure that all of the written information can be seen clearly.
- They need to make sure they have additional copies of the hall ticket if anything goes wrong.
- Candidates are required to double-check and verify all of the information that is stated on the admit card. If they find any inconsistencies, they should get in touch with the relevant authorities as soon as possible to request corrections.
- They are responsible for verifying the test center address that is shown on the Kerala PSC 10th Level Exam Hall Ticket and then reporting to that location.
How to download the Kerala PSC 10th Level Hall Ticket 2022
The Kerala Public Service Commission 10th Level Exam Hall Ticket is one of the key and essential documents that candidates are required to bring with them to the examination hall. The admit card will be available for candidates to download in PDF format from the official website. To download the entrance ticket, please check the instructions that are listed below.
- Step 1: The first thing you need to do is go to the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website.
- Step 2: On the Register User Login Page, enter your personal information, including your User ID, Password, and Access Code.
- Step 3: Click on the button that says “Login.”
- Step 4: The PDF version of the Kerala PSC 10th Level Admit Card 2022 will be shown on the screen.
- Step 5: For future usage, either save the admission card to your computer, download it, or print it off.