Kerala PSC Graduate Level Result 2021: Kerala Public Service Commission has conducted a written test for Graduate/Degree Level posts. There were two exam dates for this test i.e. exam has been conducted on 30th October and 13 November 2021. The commission will declare the Kerala PSC Graduate Level Result 2021 very soon.
Kerala PSC Graduate Level / Degree Level Vacancy Details
- Junior Manager (General) in Kerala State Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd.
- Women Sub Inspector in Kerala Police Service
- Sub Inspector of Police in Kerala Police Service
- Assistant in Finance Department
- Assistant/Auditor in Govt. Secretariat/ Kerala Public Service Commission/ Advocate General’s Office (Ernakulam)/ Local Fund Audit Department/ Office of the Vigilance Tribunal/ Special Judge and Enquiry Commissioner Office
Kerala PSC Graduate / Degree Level Result 2021
|Name of Exam||Graduate Level Common Preliminary Exam|
|Exam Organizer||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Application Confirmation Date||February 2021|
|Written Examination Date||
|Kerala PSC Graduate Level Result Status||to be declared|
The first phase test has been taken by the examination authority at various examination centres across the state. A huge number of candidates appeared in the Preliminary Test. These candidates are waiting for the Kerala PSC Graduate Level Result.
Kerala PSC Result Declaration Date
As we know Kerala PSC Degree Level Exam is scheduled for two days (30th October and 13th November). Around 40 days after the exam the board will declare the Kerala Degree Level Result. Therefore, it is expected that the board can declare this exam result by the end of December.
However, the board has not yet released any scheduled date to declare the result. We will inform you here as soon as any notice regarding this result declaration is issued by the board.
Kerala Graduale Level/Degree Level Exam Cut Off – Expected Cut off Marks
The cut-off marks will be released on the commission’s website along with the Kerala PSC Degree Level Exam Result 2021. The candidates must score minimum qualified marks specified by the commission to get qualified for the next round.
We will make an update with expected cut off marks on this webpage. By checking the expected cut off candidates can get an idea about their expected marks. Check this website regularly for updates on Kerala PSC Graduate Level Result and other information.
Kerala PSC Graduate Level Exam Merit List – Main Exam Date
The examination board will also release the merit list along with the Kerala Graduate Level Result. This list will contain the names of such candidates who will be called for the next stage of examination (main examination).
In the merit list the details like name of the candidate, name of the exam, name of the post, marks obtained etc. will be given. It is mandatory for the candidate to check all the details thoroughly. If any wrong information is found then it is mandatory to contact the examination board.
Thereafter, the board will organize the Main Examination for Kerala Graduate Level Exam. The schedule for this examination will be released on the official website soon.
How to check Kerala PSC Graduate Level Exam Result 2021
- Visit the official website of Kerala PSC.
- Find the link for Graduate Level Common Examination 2021.
- Then, look for the Graduate /Degree Level Exam Result.
- Click on the link and fill in the application registration details.
- Verify the filled details and click on submit button.
- Then, check your result on your device.
- Check your result and take a valid printout for further reference.
- Official Website – Visit Here
- Kerala PSC Graduate Level Result 2021 – Check Here (to be updated)