Kerala GDS Recruitment 2021 for 1421 Vacancies – Kerala Gramin Dak Sevak Apply Online Application Form at appost.in/gdsonline website.
India Post and the respective authorities invite applications for the 1421 vacant posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks, Branch Post Master, ABPM, etc Cycle-III in Kerala Postal Circle. After checking the eligibility criteria, candidates can submit the online request between 08th March to 7th April 2021 on the official portal.
- UR: 784 posts
- EWS: 167 posts
- OBC: 297 posts
- PWD-A: 11 posts
- PWD-B: 22 posts
- PWD-C: 19 posts
- PWD-DE: 2 posts
- SC: 105 posts
- ST: 14 posts
We have covered all the essential key points related to recruitment in this article. For detailed information, candidates can refer to the official notification issued by the department. The link for the official Kerala Postal Circle GDS Notification is also given below.
We have also provided step-by-step information on “How to Apply.” Read the article and in case of query, use the comment box any time you need help with the Kerala GDS Recruitment process.
Candidates can apply for more than one post. In the case of more than one position, the job will be offered in the order of preference given by the candidates, and the candidature for the rest of the posts will automatically be canceled.
|Kerala Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021|
|Department||Kerala Postal Circle|
|Post||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Online Registration started||08th March 2021|
|Application Submission last date||07th April 2021|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 years|
|Relaxation in Age||
|Candidates have to submit the declaration of knowing cycling.|
Candidates can check the category-wise vacancy distribution, available Head Post Office, Name and Circle of Official Languages, Vacancy position for Kerala Circle in the official notification.
- A merit list of the candidates will be formed based on documents uploaded by the candidates at the time of registration.
- No extra weightage will be given in case of candidates having higher studies certificates.
- In case two candidates’ scores are equal, preference will be given to the candidates having higher ages.
How to Apply for Kerala Post Office Jobs?
- Click the link to open the official portal indiapost.gov.in or appost.in/gdsonline.
- Click the “registration” link from the center of the website.
- Enter the necessary information like Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, State, etc., to obtain a registration number.
- Registered yourself with a valid mobile number and email id and keep both of them active till the end of the recruitment process.
- Candidates from OC/OBC/EWS Male have to pay ₹100/- through online mode using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or through Head Post Office.
- After this, Candidates need to upload the documents as per the required dimensions.
- Once the form is completed, verify the details and with submitting take the printout of the application.
- Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number – 9633889818
- Kerala Postal Circle GDS Application Form 2021: Apply Online
- Kerala GDS Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF: Download Here
For any query, we advise you to use the comment box and stay connected with us to get the latest GDS Recruitment-related information.