Kerala BIMS Login 2021 Details. BIMS UTR Search, DSC Registration & Renewal. Kerala Treasury BIMS Login DDO, Bill Status, Bill Book, TR59E Submission Details at treasury.kerala.gov.in/bims/.
BIMS is a Bill Informations and Management System operated by the Government of Kerala. BIMS is an e-Bill portal for Claim Settlements by Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDOs). The DDOs can prepare online contingent bills and e-Submission to the treasury through the BIMS. The DDO maintains BIMS to keep track of activities like contingent bills, staff salaries, and other financial activities under the government norms.
The BIMS Login is available to Kerala Government DDOs only. If an SCO is holding a position of DDO too, he/she needs to maintain BIMS and BAMS Login together.
Purpose of BIMS
- Contingent Bill Preparation
- Advance Bill settlement
- Payment on Deposit
Features of Kerala BIMS Login
- Login to all DDOs
- Generation of Contingent Bills (TR 59E)
- Approval of TR 59E by DDOs
- e-Submission of TR 59E to Treasury
- Bill Status
- Bill Book
- Expenditure Report for DDOs
BIMS Login 2021 – Official Portal Link and Guide
As we are aware that only a DDO can log in to BIMS Portal, a complete guide on BIMS Login is written here.
Step 1: For BIMS Login, a DDO will visit the official website https://www.treasury.kerala.gov.in/bims/.
Step 2: Then Look for Login Section Available on the right sidebar
Step 3: Enter the username (DDO code of 10 digits).
Step 4: Next, enter the password.
Step 5: Select the role from the dropdown menu offered in the next section.
Step 6: Click Login Button to BIMS Login as a DDO.
BIMS DDO Registration/ Renewal
A DDO may not log in to the BIMS portal with a valid DDO number only. One must have registered at the BIMS Login portal to get logged in. To register at the BIMS Login Page, one must have a DDO Number and a PEN Number. Here are the steps that you can follow for BIMS DDO Registration/ Renewal.
- Visit the website https://treasury.kerala.gov.in/bims (Clickable Link).
- Click on the option of DSR Registration/ Renewal.
- Next, a pop-up window will come up where you have to provide your DDO code along with your PEN.
- Click on the Next option and then follow the instructions to complete the entire registration process.