KEAM Entrance Exam 2022 Notification to be Released Soon on cee.kerala.gov.in. Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Online Application Form Submission Link. Download KEAM Notification and check the Online Apply Link here.
Like every year, the Commissioner of Entrance Exam (CEE) Kerala is going to conduct the KEAM entrance exam 2022. This exam is conducted by the authority to take admission in Engineering, Architecture, and Medical (Pharmacy) courses at participating institutes in Kerala. The board will release the notification and other related updates soon on the official website at cee.kerala.gov.in.
The CEE (Commissioner of Entrance Examinations) has announced the date of the entrance examination and which is 12th June 2022. The test will be conducted in 2 shifts, the morning shift and the afternoon shift. The eligible students of Kerala state will be soon allowed to fill out the online application.
We will keep on updating the notification and all the necessary information regarding the KEAM entrance exam here. As soon there is any update released by the CEE of Kerala, we will update you here. So, the needy students are requested to follow the website on regular basis.
|June 12, 2022||Morning||10 am to 12:30 pm||Physics and Chemistry|
|Afternoon||2:30 pm to 5 pm||Mathematics|
KEAM 2022 Exam Notification Overview
|Exam Name||Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Authority||CEE Kerala|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
We are adding all the important highlights here for the upcoming KEAM entrance exam. The candidates can find all the necessary links at the bottom of this page including the detailed notification.
For Engineering Courses and Pharmacy:
- Must have 12th level certification with 50% marks in Mathematics and 50% marks in combined Maths, Physics, and Chemistry OR
- Must have a higher secondary exam certificate with 45% marks. This is for students who take admission under management quota in Private Self Financing Engineering Colleges/Government Controlled Self Financing Engineering Colleges.
For Architecture Courses:
- Must have 12th level certificate from a recognised university with 50% marks in Mathematics OR
- Should have 10+3 Diploma from any stream with 50% aggregate marks and Mathematics is a must subject OR
- Should have International Baccalaureate Diploma, after completing 10 years schooling with 50% aggregate marks and Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- A valid NATA 2022 scorecard is compulsory.
As of the application date, An applicant should have a minimum of 17 years of age with no upper age limit.
This list is based on the previous year’s entrance exams conducted by CEE. We will update the list if there will be any alteration after the release of notification on the official website.
|Exam Center||Center Code|
How to Apply Online for KEAM 2022 Entrance Exam?
The students who possess the required eligibility and are willing to pursue their further studies through Kerala State’s Technical Board can apply online for KEAM 2022. We have added all the concerning links and steps to submit the application form.
- First, open the official website of KERALA CEE i.e. cee.kerala.gov.in
- Then on the page, select KEAM 2022 Candidate Portal
- On this page, you can see the registration option.
- register yourself using the same link and furnish all the required details.
- Pay the examination fee and submit the final application.
|KEAM 2022 Notification||to be released|
|Apply Online for KEAM 2022||to be added|