Download KEAM Hall Ticket 2021/ KEAM Admit Card 2021: The hall tickets for the Kerala Engineering and Medical Entrance Examination for Academic session 2020-21 will be issued at www.cee.kerala.gov.in Candidate portal. KEAM 2021 would be commenced from August 05, 2021
KEAM 2021 Hall Ticket can be easily downloaded from 17 July 2021 using the web link ‘KEAM 2021 – Candidate Portal’ at the www.cee.kerala.gov.in website. An advertisement released recently informed the examinees must bring the coloured printout of the KEAM Hall Ticket while attending the entrance test.
Admit Card Update: The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala has released KEAM 2021 admit card on the official website today, July 17. However, it is to be noted that the KEAM admit card has not been issued for the candidates who opted for Delhi as their examination centre. KEAM 2021 admit card for such candidates will be released shortly.
- Admit Card Update: Admit Card has been released on 17 July 2021. Download KEAM Entrance Exam Admit Card Aug 2021 – Login Here.
This examination was earlier scheduled to be held on July 24, 2021, but it was postponed due to a clash with the JEE Mains Examination date.
Kerala CEE KEAM 2021 – Important Instructions
Don’t wait for the admit cards to be dispatched to your home door as it won’t happen. Get online and do your required work.
Other important details, instructions to the candidates are listed below:
- Applicants who have registered for admission to B.Arch Courses only must also grab the hall ticket. The entrance test won’t be conducted for such candidates but their Admit Cards will be checked at the time of admission.
- There are several candidates who had a few defects in the application. The hall ticket isn’t released for such candidates. These candidates will be informed about the mistakes and the solution when they try to log in to admit card dashboard.
- To rectify the errors notified by the candidate portal, you need to submit the required documents to the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations by July 17, 2021.
- The applicants who forgot their login credentials can retrieve them using the “Find Application Number” link at the KEAM admit card downloading page. The name of the centre you opted for and your name need to be submitted to get your registration id back.
|CEE KEAM Helpline|
|Citizen Call Centre
(24 Hours support)
|0471-2115054, 2115098, 2335523 (From All Networks)|
|0471 – 155300 (From BSNL Only)|
|CEE Helpdesk (10:00 AM to 5:00 PM)||0471-2525300|
KEAM 2021 entrance exam details at www.cee-kerala.org
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala each year organizes this state level entrance test. The KEAM 2021 hall ticket aka Admit Card will be uploaded around July 28, along with a press note that includes the instructions to the examinees.
KEAM 2021 Schedule, Exam dates
The KEAM, a medical entrance test is being conducted since 2006 in the state. This giant entrance test will be conducted across the Kerala state for various subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry on August 05, 2021.
KEAM Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
The KEAM Entrance Exam will take place on 05 August 2021 in Kerala, Delhi, Mumbai and Dubai.
The KEAM Admit Card/ Hall Ticket is available to download from 17 July 2021.
The candidates need to open www.cee.kerala.gov.in and then KEAM Candidates portal to login and download Admit Card.