KEA Junior Assistant, SDA Recruitment 2023 Notification Released. Apply Online for Karnataka Examination Authority Assistant, Junior Assistant, SDA & other posts at kea.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released a recruitment notification for various Junior Assistant, SDA, Assistant & Other posts. A total no. of 757 vacancies has been released by the KEA officials. The candidates may go to the official website to check the whole details regarding the vacancy.
The Karnataka Examination Authority will accept the registration form from 17 April 2023. Interested candidates can fill out the application form on the official website through online mode.
The last date to fill out the application date is 17 May 2023. The candidates can make payments till 20 May 2023.
Details for the KEA Junior Assistant, SDA Recruitment 2023
|Name of organization||Karnataka Education Authority|
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant, SDA, Assistant & Other|
|No. of Vacancies||757|
|Registration starting date||17 April 2023|
|Last date of Application||17 May 2023|
|Salary||Rs. 11,600/- to Rs. 97,100/-|
The qualifications of the candidates will be different according to the post of the candidate. The essential qualification is as per the official norms.
There will be a total no. of 757 vacancies. There will be different no. of vacancies for different posts. The details have been mentioned below.
|Posts||No. of Posts|
|First Division Assistant||12|
|Second Division Assistant||100|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||1|
|Assistant (Group – C)||27|
|Assistant Managers (Technical)||4|
|Assistant Managers (Non-Technical)||2|
|Senior Assistant (Technical)||4|
|Senior Assistant (Non-Technical)||3|
The age criteria have been mentioned below. Also the age relaxation criteria will be applicable as per the candidates’ category.
- For Junior Assistant post – Between 18 to 35
- For OBC candidates – 3 years
- For SC/ ST/ OBC candidates – 5 years
- For Physically Challenged candidates – 10 years
- For Widow Candidates – 10 years
The application fee has been mentioned below. The mode of payment will be through online mode by using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- General category – Rs. 600/-
- For 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B category – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST destitute widow candidates – Rs. 50/-
There will be 4 stages of the selection process in total. These have been mentioned below.
- Offline Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for KEA Junior Assistant SDA Recruitment 2023?
The KEA Field Assistant, Junior Assistant, SDA Recruitment 2023 application process has been started. The candidates have to fill in the details as per the original documents. A complete detailed procedure has been mentioned below.
- Open the official website
- Click on “Application Form”
- Now click on the “Online applications for KEA Assistant, Junior Assistant, SDA 2023”
- A new page will be opened.
- Now click on “Apply Online” and register yourself by giving all the details
- Now pay the requisite fees and complete the rest of the procedure
- Now click on the “Submit” button and take a printout.
|Notification of KEA||Click Here|