Karnataka CET 2022 Notification, Online Application Form Apply link cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/
The Karnataka Higher Education Minister Dr C. N. Ashwath Narayan has tweeted recently regarding KCET 2022 exam. As per his tweet, the KCET exam will be held on 16, 17, and 18 June 2022. He also tweeted that the online application process started on12 April 2022 and the last date of the same is 20 April.
The official Notification Brochure for KCET 2022 has been released now. The online registrations started on April 12, 2022, at the KEA portal.
Candidates who want to participate in Karnataka Common Entrance Test have to visit the official website to submit an application form on or before the last date. After the online submission process ends, the KCET correction process will be commenced from the 2 to the 6th of May.
In this process, if any candidate fills the application form wrongly then he/she can edit or make corrections to it.
The Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) is a state-level exam in which only those students participated who wishes to get admission in various UG & PG courses provided in the field of Engineering, Agriculture, Architecture, etc. It is organized by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA).
Government and private colleges across the Karnataka state give admission to qualified students in KCET. Candidates applying for the KCET 2022 must know the complete eligibility criteria mentioned on this page. Also, they can read Karnataka CET Notification 2022.
Karnataka CET Notification 2022 Overview
|Exam||Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)|
|Conducting Authority||Karnataka Examinations Authority, KEA|
|Exam Dates||16, 17, and 18 July 2022|
|Registration Process||12 April to 20 April 2022|
- Students should have passed intermediate with at least 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics /Biology subjects from a recognized board.
- Reserved category students must score at least 40% marks in the PCB/PCM subjects.
- Candidates appearing in 10+2 also can apply for KCET.
Here are application fee details which can be deposited online or offline mode as per the student’s suitability.
|GM/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A / 3B candidates of Karnataka origin||Rs. 500|
|SC/ST Category-1 / Females of Karnataka candidates only||Rs.250|
|Outside India candidates||Rs. 5, 000|
|Outside Karnataka state candidates||Rs.750|
Applying procedure for KCET 2022
- Visit the official website that is Kea.kar.nic.in.
- Click on the “register” tab.
- Register yourself via mobile number and email address.
- After that, hit on “apply online” button.
- Now, enter your details to fill out the application form.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature.
- Scan needy documents and at last, pay an application fee.
- Finally, press the “submit” button.
- Your application form has been submitted.