Download Karnataka SSLC Answer Key 2022 for the 28 March to 11 April Examination. Check Kar KSEEB SSLC Key Answer for Math, Science, Social Science Paper. (Solutions added)
Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board, KSEEB has started conducting the OMR based examination for SSLC Class. The examination has been completed on 11 April 2022. KSEEB has been conducting the SSLC Examinations on MCQ patterns for over the years.
The board has arranged 73000 examination centres for the SSLC Examination this year compared to 48000 last year. More than 8.7 Lakh students have registered themselves for the 2021-2022 academic session of Class 10.
Karnataka SSLC Answer Key 2022
Karnataka Board will upload the official answer key on the official website along with the question paper of particular codes. A student has to download the answer key according to his/her code only. Downloading and matching incorrect answer key might confuse you. Therefore, we are providing code wise links below.
How to download Karnataka SSLC Answer Key from the official website
The old website of the KSEEB has been migrated into sslc.karnataka.gov.in and it is a bit difficult for the students to find the necessary details. We have written a guide for the students to download Karnataka SSLC Key Answers for March April Examinations.
- First of all visit the website sslc.karnataka.gov.in. The link is given below.
- Then under the Documents tab, click SSLC and select question paper.
- A new page will open. Then select Key Answers.
- Now, a new section for March April 2022 Examination will be made available by the board.
- Open that section and click March April SSLC Exam.
- Download your answer key subject and code wise.
Official Links for SSLC Answer Key
- Official Website – Visit Here
- Answer Key Direct Link – Visit Here
Sri give kannada key answer for tomorrow
Hi sir, the answer of the Social science Question number 110 is not in the textbook. Actually it is out of syllabus. please verify and suggest ideas to lodge objection in KSEEB.
Sir give me Key answer for today’s exam