Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2022 for Assistant Court Secretary @karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in Karnataka High Court Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2022 – There is good news for the job seekers that Karnataka High Court has invited online application forms for the post of Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer). Eligible candidates can use the link mentioned at the bottom of the article in order to apply for the said recruitment.
Online Registration for Karnataka High Court Recruitment commenced from 7 March 2022 and the last date to submit an online application for Karnataka High Court Stenographer Vacancy is 7th April 2022. Before applying for these posts thoroughly read the detailed official notification released by the recruitment authority.
As per the official notification total number of vacant posts is 54. Candidates who will be qualified in tying test and interview round will be appointed as Assistant Court Secretary. The exam conducting authority will soon announce the exam schedule. In this article, we have mentioned all the important information such as educational eligibility, age limit, application fee, etc.
Karnataka High Court Stenographer Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online
|Job Provider||Karnataka High Court|
|Post Name||Assistant Court Secretary (Steno)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Registration started||March 2022|
|Ending date of online registration||7 April 2022|
- The applicant must possess an SSLC diploma in Commercial Practices/Secretarial Practice in English language only from a valid educational institute.
- The candidate should have a decent knowledge of computers.
As of 7th April 2022, the minimum age must be 18 for all categories and the upper age limit is 35 years for general category aspirants. Relaxation in the upper age limit is also provided to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories.
- Candidates belonging to the General/OBC category will have to pay ₹ 500/- as a registration charge.
- Applicants from SC/ST/PWD category will be charged ₹250/- for online registration.
- The registration fee can be done in online mode using Internet Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card.
Selected candidates will get ₹44,900/- to ₹1,42,400/- Per Month for the mentioned post.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in typing test (100 Marks) and interview round (20 Marks).
Steps to Apply for Karnataka High Court Jobs 2022
- Visit the official website of Karnataka High Court.
- Then go to the Notifications section.
- Select Recruitment and then click on the notification.
- Find the link for Assistant Court Secretary Recruitment 2022.
- Now click on Appy and enter all the required details.
- Upload all the mentioned documents.
- Check the information before paying the registration fee.
- Take a printout of the application form.
|Karnataka High Court Official Website||karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in|
|Karnataka High Court Vacancies Notification 2022||Download PDF|
|Online High Court Karnataka Stenographer Registration||Apply Here|