Karnataka WRD SDA Recruitment 2022 Check Kar Water Resources Second Division Assistant Online Application Form, Notification, Last Date, Age Limit details.
The Water Resources Department of Karnataka has just released an online application for the Second Division Assistant positions. The candidates will be able to submit online applications from 11 July to 10 August 2022 for WRD SDA Jobs. Applicants will find a direct link on this page to submit their applications for recruitment.
Those who are interested are advised to check the Karnataka WRD Job Vacancy 2022 Notice for information on the application procedure, educational requirements, age restrictions, how to apply, important dates, and the application form. You may ask questions about how to correctly submit the online application form for Notification 2022 in the comment area if you have any concerns about doing so.
Update on Applications
Department has postponed the receiving of Applications for SDA Recruitment for now. Kindly read the attached notification here.
Karnataka WRD SDA Recruitment 2022
|Name of Recruiter||Water Resources Department Karnataka|
|Post Name||Second Division Assistant|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10.08.2022|
- The candidate should have passed 10th, 12th, ITI, or Diploma from a recognized institution or board.
- Applicants must be between 18 to 40 years of age.
- All relevant reservations regarding the upper age limit will be given by the board as per the board norms.
- There will be NO FEE for the submission of the Karnataka WRD SDA Online Application Form.
- The candidates will be selected by the board on the Basis of Age Limit & Educational Qualifications.
- Start of Online Application Submission – 11 July 2022
- End of Online Application Submission – 10 August 2022
Steps to apply online for Karnataka WRD SDA Recruitment 2022
- Navigate to the recruitment organization’s official website.
- To apply for the position of WRD SDA Vacancy, choose the Recruitment Notification link.
- Download the complete notice in PDF format, and be sure you properly read it.
- After that, go to the Register link and complete the form with the necessary information.
- After that, you should log in using the credentials.
- Send your application for the SDA vacancies online.
- Take out a hard copy of the application form for your own records once you have completed it.
|Apply Online||Click here (to be updated soon)|
|Notification PDF||Download here|