JSSC Technical CGL Recruitment 2022. Jharkhand Technical Graduate Level Combined Competitive Exam. Apply Online JTGLCCE-2022 Exam
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission published JSSC JTGLCCE-2022 (Jharkhand Technical Graduate Level Combined Competitive Exam) announcement on 28 May 2022. There are 594 openings that have been advertised. From June 15, 2022, through July 13, 2022, eligible individuals can apply online for JSSC JTGLCCE-2022 Exam.
For the convenience of applicants, post-by-post openings and eligibility criteria are provided. Candidates who are interested and eligible may learn more about the Jharkhand Technical Graduate Level Competitive Examination by reading the following content.
Also, a direct link to download the Jharkhand Technical Graduate Lebel Combined Competitive Exam Recruitment Notification 2022 is given in the below section. Download and check the JTGLCCE-2022 Recruitment Notification thoroughly for eligibility criteria and essential details thoroughly before submitting an online application form.
JSSC JTGLCCE 2022 Recruitment
|Recruitment Authority||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Exam Name||JGTLCCE-2022 (Jharkhand Technical Graduate Level Combined Competitive Exam)|
|Notification Date||28 May 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last date to apply online||13 July 2022|
Candidates should possess a graduation degree in the relevant discipline. Check the JSSC JTGLCCE-2022 Detailed Notification for post wise educational qualification details.
As of August 1, 2022, the applicant must be at least 21 years old. Candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH categories will have their upper age restriction relaxed according to state government norms.
- For General/OBC Categories – ₹100/-
- For SC/ST Category candidates – ₹50/-
There will be a Combined Competitive Exam for the selection of the respective posts under JSSC JTGLCCE 2022 Recruitment.
- Starting date of online application registration – 15 June 2022
- Last date to complete the registration of online application form – 13 July 2022
- Last date to complete the payment of the application fee – 16 July 2022
How to apply online for JSSC JGTLCCE Recruitment 2022
- Go to the JSSC’s official website.
- Look in the “Recent Notifications” area for the most recent updates.
- Download the JGLCCE Notification and thoroughly examine it.
- Fill in the relevant information by clicking on the Apply Online link.
- Complete the application fee payment and upload the scanned papers.
- Finally, submit the online application form and save it to your computer for future reference.
|JSSC JGLCCE 2022 Detailed Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Check Here|