JSSC Recruitment for Excise Constable Vacancies – Apply Online @www.jssc.nic.in: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released a notification under advertisement no. 01/2022 for Excise Constable Competitive Examination 2022. Candidates interested in the recruitment process can apply online for the examination through the official website www.jssc.nic.in.
Applications to fulfil the vacancy are invited from citizens for Jharkhand Excise Constable Exam in a prescribed manner for appointment by the Department of Excise and Central Prohibition, Forwarded by the Department of Personnel, Administrative Reforms, and Official Language, Government of Jharkhand.
JSSC Excise Constable Vacancies Notification 2022
|Name of the Organisation||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Post Name||Excise Constable|
|Application Begin||February 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online for Excise Constable||02 April 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Exam Fee||05 April 2022|
|Last Date to Upload Photo & Signatures||08 April 2022|
|Correction in JSSC Application Form||09 April to 10 April 2022|
The government of Jharkhand has released a total of 583 vacancies to recruit for the post of Excise constable. A different number of posts is assigned to different categories.
The minimum qualification required for a candidate to apply for the Excise Constable post is, the candidate must have passed minimum class 10th in relevant discipline from a recognized institute. Interested candidates can look after the official notification for their educational qualification eligibility, the notification link is provided below.
- For the UR/EWS category, the candidate should be between 18 and 25 years as of 1st August 2022.
- For the OBC/BC category, up to 27 years of age.
- For women, up to 28 years of age, and
- For SC/ST category candidates, up to 30 years of age.
The application fee for all general and OBC category candidates is ₹100/- and the application fee for all SC/ST and Ex-Serviceman category candidates is ₹50/-. The payment should be made online. For more information, candidates can visit the JSSC website.
The selected candidates will be paid a remuneration of Pay Matrix Level-2, ₹19,900 to ₹63,200 through JSSC Recruitment 2022.
JSSC Excise Constable’s Post selection process is based on the Written Exam, Physical Endurance Test, and Medical Exam.
|Categories||Min. Height (cm)||Min. Chest (cm)|
|Unreserved & EWS||160||81|
How to apply for the Jharkhand Excise Constable Job 2022?
- All Interested Candidates, who want to appear in the exam can Apply Online from 25-02-2022 to 02-04-2022.
- Read the Notification released on the official website for more details about JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill in Your Basic Details asked on the application form carefully and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof, and Other Documents relevant.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form and make sure every provided detail is correct.
- Pay Required Application Fee to complete the process and submit it.
- Take a Print Out of Final Form for Further Process.