[Jharkhand CGL Admit Card 2022] JSSC JGGLCCE Admit Card 2022 / Jharkhand Junior Secretariat Assistant Admit Card: Under Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination (JGGLCCE)-2021 (Advt 5-2021) the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission will conduct a written examination for Junior Secretariat Assistant, Assistant Branch Officer and other posts. The authority will release the examination schedule for these posts soon. In compliance with this, the JSSC JSA, ABO. BSO, PA Admit Card will be released at least two weeks before the exam date.
Applications were invited for various posts under Jharkhand General Graduate Qualification Combined Competitive Examination. The total number of vacancies is 956. Eligible candidates could apply from 15 January to 14 February, the details of the posts are as follows:
Total Posts – 956
- Assistant Branch Officer – 384 Posts
- Junior Secretariat Assistant – 322 Posts
- Block Supply Officer – 245 Posts
- Planning Assistant – 05 Posts
Along with the schedule of the combined examination, the commission will release the link and instructions to download the JSSC JGGLCCE Admit Card. Candidates will be able to download their admit cards by entering their application number and date of birth.
JSSC CGL Admit Card 2022 – JSA Exam
|Exam Name||JGGLCCE 2021|
|Recruitment||Jharkhand Combined Graduate Level|
|Application Date||January 2022|
|Examination Date||21 August 2022 (Postponed)|
|Admit Cards Availability||two weeks before the exam date|
A huge number of candidates have applied for these various posts under the combined graduate-level competitive exam. These candidates are waiting for the written examination date. To appear in the examination, the examination board will issue JSSC JSA Admit Card to the eligible candidates.
JGGLCCE Examination Scheme – Paper Pattern
An OMR-based exam will be conducted by the commission for JGGLCCE-2021. The exam will be taken in a single stage. Multiple choice objective-type questions will be asked in the exam. 3 marks will be awarded for a correct answer while there will be a negative marking of 1 mark for a wrong answer. The following subjects will be there in the exam:
- Hindi Language – 60 Marks
- English Language – 60 Marks
- Total – 120 Marks
- Urdu / Santhali / Bangla / Mundari / Khadia / Kurukh / Kurmali / Khortha / Nagpuri / Oriya will be taken as an option in the examination. Candidates are required to secure 30% marks in this exam to get qualified.
- General Studies – 30 marks
- General Science – 20 marks
- General Aptitude – 20 marks
- Mental Ability Test – 20 marks
- Knowledge of Computer – 20 marks
- General Knowledge related to Jharkhand – 40 marks
- Total – 150 marks
JGGLCCE Admit Card 2022 Details – Jharkhand JSA Admit Card
The commission will release JSSC JSA Admit Card on the official website only. No admit cards will be sent through the postal service. On the admit card, there will be essential details including the candidate’s name, category, photograph, date of birth etc. Also, departmental information like exam roll number, examination centre name and exam timings will be mentioned on the JGGLCCE Admit Card 2022.
While entering the examination centre, candidates must produce a photo identity proof along with the Jharkhand JSA Admit Card print. A valid photo identity proof may be among Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voters ID Card, Bank Passbook, School/College ID Card.
How to download JSSC CGL Admit Card 2022 – Important Links
- First, visit the official website of JSSC @ www.jssc.nic.in
- Click on the Admit Cards tab.
- Find the link for JGGLCCE Admit Card 2022.
- Then, fill in the application number and date of birth.
- Check the entered details and click on submit button.
- Finally, download and check your respective admit card.
- Take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
- Official Website of JSSC – www.jssc.nic.in
- JGGLCCE Admit Card 2022 – Download Here