JSSC JE Recruitment 2022 / Jharkhand Junior Engineer Job Notification / JDLCCE-2021 Notification Out: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has published the JDLCCE-2021 Vacancy Notification. Under this recruitment notification, applications are invited for Junior Engineers in various trades viz Electrical, Civil, Agricultural Engineering and Mechanical. A total of 1289 posts are to be filled under this recruitment drive.
The registration has already started in the online mode. An exam notification under Advt No. 06/2021 has been published on the official website of JSSC. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for JSSC JE Recruitment 2022. The last date to apply for the JSSC Junior Engineer job is 08 March 2022. A Notice regarding the change in registration dates has been published on the website.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – Housing & Urban Planning Department: 46 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Housing & Urban Planning Department: 188 posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – Housing & Urban Planning Department: 51 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation: 171 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Water Resources Department: 400 posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – Water Resources Department: 30 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Road Construction Department: 392 posts
- Junior Engineer (Agriculture Engineering) Department of Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and Cooperation: 11 posts
In this article, we have provided a short description of eligibility details like educational qualification, age limit, application fee details and selection method in this article. Candidates are referred to check the complete details given in the JDLCCE-2021 Notification before submitting an application form for the mentioned posts.
JSSC Junior Engineer Vacancies 2022 – JDLCCE Notification
|Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Name of Exam||JDLCCE-2021 (Advt. No. 06/2021)|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer|
|Last Date to submit an online application||08 March 2022|
- Candidates must possess a Diploma in the concerned engineering trade from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates with higher educational qualifications in the relevant faculty are also eligible to apply for JSSC Junior Engineer jobs.
The minimum age to apply for JSSC JDLCCE-2021 Examination is 18 years while the upper age limit is 40 years as of 01/08/2021. Age relaxation to reserved categories candidates is applicable as per the state government rules.
Selection for the respective positions will be done on basis of a written examination followed by documents verification.
Candidates belonging to General categories have to pay ₹100/- as an application fee while the SC/ST candidates need to pay ₹50/- as an application fee.
Selected candidates will be paid ₹35,400/- to ₹1,12,400/- per month with a Level-6 Pay Matrix.
- Starting date of online application form – 07 February 2022
- Last date to submit the application form & pay the fee – 08 March 2022
- Date of Making Correction in Online Form: March 14 to 16, 2022
Apply online for Jharkhand JE Vacancy 2022 – JDLCCE Application Link
- Visit the official website of JSSC @ jssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on Notices and then Diploma Level Exam Notification Link.
- Then, click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill in the required information correctly.
- Upload the scanned documents in asked format.
- Then, complete the payment of the application fee using a suitable method.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
|JSSC JDLCCE (Junior Engineer) Detailed Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Form Link||Apply Online Here|