JSSC CGL Recruitment 2021-22 / Jharkhand Graduate Level JGGLCCE Exam 2022: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released a notice regarding Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination (JGGLCCE) 2021. A notification under Advt No: 05/2021 has been published on the official website in regard to JSSC CGL Recruitment 2021.
A total of 956 vacancies are available for the posts of Assistant Branch Officer, Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Block Supply Officer and Planning Assistant under JGGLCCE 2021 Notification. The eligible candidates can apply online for the above-mentioned posts from 15/01/2022 to 14/02/2022 through the official website at www.jssc.nic.in respectively.
Total Posts – 956
- Assistant Branch Officer – 384 Posts
- Junior Secretariat Assistant – 322 Posts
- Block Supply Officer – 245 Posts
- Planning Assistant – 05 Posts
In this article, we have provided brief information on JSSC CGL Recruitment 2021-22. Check the details like eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualifications, and other useful information given below before applying for the respective posts. Also, check the JSSC JGGLCCE 2021 Detailed Notification given in the below section.
JSSC CGL Recruitment 2021-22 – JGGLCCE Notification Details
|Exam Name||JGGLCCE 2021|
|Recruitment||Jharkhand Combined Graduate Level|
|Application Submission Date||15 January 2022|
|Mode of application||Online|
Candidate must have passed Graduation or its equivalent in order to apply. Apart from this, it is mandatory for the candidate to have a Matriculation and Intermediate certificate from a recognized educational institution. The candidate should have knowledge of the language and environment of the state of Jharkhand.
Applicant’s minimum age should be 21 years to apply for the JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 while the maximum age must not be more than 35 years as of 01/01/2022. Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the government rules.
To apply for the JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022, the general category candidates are required to pay ₹ 1000/- as an application fee while reserved category candidates are required to pay ₹ 200/-.
- Written Examination (3 Papers)
- Documents Verification/Personality Test
- Starting date of online application submission – 15 January 2022
- Last date to submit an online application – 14 February 2022
- Last date to complete the payment of the online application – 14 February 2022
How to apply online for JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
- Visit the official website of JSSC at www.jssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the “What’s New” Section.
- Click on the General Graduate Level Notification-2021.
- Then, click on the “Apply Online” link available there.
- Fill in the required information correctly.
- Upload the scanned required documents.
- Complete the application fee payment and submit the online application.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
|Official Website of JSSC||www.jssc.nic.in|
|JGGLCCE-2021 Detailed Notification||Download Here|
|JGGLCCE 2021-22 Online Application Form Link||Apply Online Here|