JSSC CGL Admit Card 2022/Jharkhand Combined Graduate Level Exam Date at jssc.nic.in – Jharkhand Service Selection Commission will conduct the Combined Graduate Level exam for various posts in the upcoming days. The exam date has been announced by the commission and the exam will be conducted in the upcoming days. In addition, the commission will release the JSSC CGL Admit Card on the official website at least 15 days before the declared exam date.
The candidates will be able to download the JSSC CGL 2022 Admit Card from the website by using the allotted registration number and access key issued at the time of application submission. A direct link to download the same is given in the below section which will be activated as and when it is released officially.
JSSC has released a new CGL recruitment for 956 posts as well. The examination for these posts is expected to be conducted in June 2022. A final schedule will be released later.
Total Posts – 956
- Assistant Branch Officer – 384 Posts
- Junior Secretariat Assistant – 322 Posts
- Block Supply Officer – 245 Posts
- Planning Assistant – 05 Posts
The examination Schedule for the 05/2021 CGL has been announced. The written examination will be conducted on 21, 22, 28, and 29 January 2023.
Total Vacancies – 1260
- Assistant Bureau Officer – 362
- Block Supply Officer – 223
- Block Welfare Officer – 139
- Zone Inspector – 170
- Cooperative Extension Officer – 241
- Planning Assistant – 05
Jharkhand CGL Admit Card 2022 – Exam Date Details
|Exam Name||Combined Graduate Level Exam|
|Exam Conducting Body||Jharkhand Service Selection Commission|
|Jharkhand CGL Prelims Exam Date||to be announced|
|JSSSC Admit Cards Availability||15 days before the exam date|
JSSC CGL Exam Scheme – Paper Pattern for Combined Graduate Level Exam
- The exam will be objective type.
- No. of questions will be 120.
- Each question will be of 3 marks.
- Time duration of the exam will be 120 minutes.
- There is a negative marking of 01 mark for each wrong attempted question.
|Subject/Topic||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Time Duration|
|I||Language Test||120||2 Hours|
|II||Local Language Test||100||2 Hours|
|III||General Knowledge||150||2 Hours|
Details printed on JSSC Combined Graduate Level Exam
- Candidate’s name
- Examination Centre
- Scheduled date and timing of the exam
- Student’s Roll Number
- Reporting time for candidates in the exam hall
- The total duration of the test
- Examination centre code
Documents Required To Enter the JSSC CGL Exam Hall
Candidates should keep in mind that the following documents will be required at the entry gate of the examination hall on the date of the exam. Any of these valid ID proofs can be carried along with the JSSC CGL Admit Card 2022.
- Student’s passport size photograph
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Any other ID issued by the state or centre government
How to download JSSC CGL Admit Card 2022 – Download Links
- Go to the official website of Jharkhand SSC.
- Find the link to download JSSC CGL 2022 Hall Ticket.
- Click on the link and fill in the required information.
- Check the entered details.
- Click on the submit button.
- Then, check your respective admit card.
- Finally, download it and take a printout of it for further reference.
- Official Website – Visit Here
- JSSC CGL Admit Card 2022 – Download Here (to be updated)