Navodaya Class 6 Admit Card 2022 released for JNVST Navodaya Entrance Exam

JNVST Navodaya Class 6 Admit Card 2022 Available for Admission Test – Download Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Exam Admit Card for JNV Selection Test.

Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has released the admit cards of the entrance test for Class 6th admission against the vacant seats. The JNVST 6th Class admission test will be held on 30 April 2022. Students who have applied for the JNV Class 6th admission can get their admit cards from the NVS website navodaya.gov.in.

Latest JNVST Update: The NVS Class 6 Entrance Exam is scheduled for 30 April 2022. Approximately 24 Lakh students have registered this year for JNV Class 6 admission. The Hall Ticket/Admit Card has been uploaded to the official website. Download via the direct link available below.

Either the candidates can use the below direct link to download the same. Candidates will have to use their application registration number and password to download their JNVST 2022 admit card. If any problem is faced while downloading the Navodaya Class 6 Admit Card, candidates can contact the support team at ithelpdesk.nvs@gmail.com online.

Download Navodaya Class 6 Admit Card 2022 

  • Name of Exam – NVS Class 6th Admission Test
  • Year – 2022
  • Exam Conducting Body – Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
  • Type of Exam – Entrance Test for the Class Six Admission to JNV
  • Exam Date – 30 April 2022
  • JNVST Class 6 Admit Cards AvailabilityDownload Here
  • Website – navodaya.gov.in
NVS is an autonomous authority that works under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), India. NVS runs several residential and co-educational schools across India. JNVs are established in almost all the states and union territories of India.

The Navodaya Vidyalayas are established to provide quality education to talented students of rural areas in the country. 75% of students from the rural areas of the districts get admission in JHVs while the remaining 25% of seats are reserved for the urban areas students.

JNVST Class 6th Entrance Exam Pattern 2022

SectionQuestionsMarksTiming
Mental ability Test405060 Minutes
Arithmetic Test202530 Minutes
Language Test202530 Minutes
Total801002 Hours
  1. The admission test will be of an objective type.
  2. There will be four subjects in the test and it is compulsory to pass each of the subjects.
  3. The question paper will be of a total of 100 marks.
  4. The test will be 120 in duration and there won’t be any negative marking.

What Information will be Printed on JNV 6th Class Admit Card 2022

The NVS Class 6 Admission Tickets for the entrance exam can be downloaded from the official website. It is mandatory to check the examination centre and to appear for the selection test.

Candidates are advised to check all the important details on the hall ticket and verify them properly. The details that must be checked include personal details including spelling of the candidate’s name, date of birth, and others.

In additional information, the candidates must bring Aadhar Card for verification purposes at the time of the exam. The photo on the Aadhar card must be updated to the recent.

Stepwise procedure to download NVS Class 6 Admit Card

  1. Visit the official website navodaya.gov.in
  2. Check the section termed ‘Recent Announcements’
  3. Click on the Link for ‘Download Admit card for class 6th Selection Test – 2022’
  4. Now, you will be redirected to a new login page/pop-up.
  5. Enter your Username and Password and the given Captcha.
  6. Then, JNVST 6th Class Admit Card 2022 will be displayed on your device screen.
  7. Download your NVS Call Letter and take a printout for future reference.
Important Links
Official NVS Website
JNVST 6th Class Admission Admit Card 2022 – Direct Download Link

JNVST Class 6 NVS Exam – Related Questions

What’s the new exam date for Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Entrance Exam?

As per the official notice, the JNVST Class 6th Exam will be conducted on 30 April for all states at 11,182 exam centres for the selection of 47,320 students.

When JNVST Class VI Admit card/hall ticket will be out?

Generally, the NVS JNVST Admit card for the Class 6 Admission Test is issued about three weeks before the exam date. The Hall Ticket is now available to download from the official JNVST NVS Website.

Why JNVST Class 6 Admission Exam has been postponed or delayed?

No, navodaya exam for class 6 admissions will be conducted as per the schedule released earlier by the NVS Authorities.

Latest Comments

  1. what will be user id and password to get the hall ticket

    Reply
  2. My son got 78.75 marks…ST…Rural…Any chance to getting the seat in krishna dist JNV 6th class…..date of exam 11 AUG 2021….

    Reply
  3. How to get admit card for my daughter Arushi Roy class 6. Please provide admit card for my daughter.

    Reply

Speak Your Mind