The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (J&KSSB) to upload the e-admit cards for Accounts Assistant & Election Assistant Examination 2020-21. The test is expected to be held during the March-April months, across the state.
The Jammu Kashmir Service Selection Board had notified 1700 posts in various departments of the state. Out of these posts, the majority of the vacancies are 972 for Accounts Assistant and 110 for Election Assistant. Through Advertisement Number 04/2020, the following posts were notified:
- Transport: 144 posts
- Labour & Employment: 78 Posts
- Culture: 79 posts
- Election: 137 posts
- Tribal Affairs: 16 posts
- Finance: 1246 posts
Apart from the call letter, a candidate is also requested to bring the original govt identity such as Driving License, Passport, Voter Card, Aadhar Card, etc to prove their identity.
How to Download JKSSB Accounts Assistant Admit Card 2021?
The following steps must be followed by the candidate to download this pivotal document:
- Visit the direct admit card link of the JKSSB website.
- Select the option you want to download the Accounts/Election Asst admit card i.e by Candidate Name or by Application Number.
- Enter the details as per the selected option and select the date of the examination.
- Enter the verification code shown in the image there.
- At last, press the Submit button to take a printout of your e-admit card.
What if there is a mistake in the Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, or Anything else on the admit card?
If you have noticed any mistake on your hall ticket such as candidate or father’s name then you must get it corrected by contacting any of the following officers before the exam is conducted:
- Administrative Officer, J&K Services Selection Board, Sehkari Bhawan, Rail Head Complex, Jammu for Jammu-based aspirants.
- Administrative Officer, J&K Services Selection Board, ParrayPora, Srinagar for Kashmir Province-based aspirants.
What if your JKSSB Admit card is not having a photo or signature on it?
In case, the Accounts Asst/Election Assistant Admit Card of a candidate does not have the photograph or signature on it, he/she can paste a clear photograph duly attested by the Gazetted Officer. The photograph must be the same as it was posted on the OMR sheet or the online registration form.
Candidate must sign at the space marked for signature; besides, such aspirants shall also bring the same 4 photographs at the time of the JKSSB written examination.
The center, timing, date of the examination won’t be changed in any circumstances.