JKPSC Assistant Professor Online Application Form Submission starts on 30 May 2022. Apply Now for JKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 at jkpsc.nic.in.
The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) is looking for candidates to fill the position of Assistant Professor, Librarian & PTI. JKPSC has 126 open vacancies in Jammu and Kashmir that need to be filled. Online applications are being accepted by people who have a postgraduate degree or a Ph.D. Follow this page to find out about more new and recent job openings from all over India. But people who meet the requirements can apply for the JKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 before the deadline.
Candidates who have the required qualification are eligible to apply for the Assistant Professor position with the JK Government. Make the most of this chance and apply for the JKPSC Assistant Professor test before it’s too late. The remuneration for this position is far higher than that of most other positions, so don’t waste your time. We will keep you up to speed on the latest JKPSC Assistant Professor exam and application deadlines and additional job vacancies that may arise.
JKPSSC Assistant Professor Vacancy Notification
|Examination Authority||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor, Librarian, PTI|
|Job Location||Jammu Kashmir|
- The candidates should have a Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline with at least 55% marks.
- The applicant must have passed NET/SLET/SET or Hold a Ph.D. degree in the relevant subject.
- Applicant should not be more than 40 years of age as of 01 January 2022.
- The candidates will get 20000 to 40000 rupees as remuneration after selection.
- General/UR Category – 1000
- Reserved Category – 500
- PH – No fee
|Online Application Submission First Date||30 May 2022|
|Online Application Submission Last Date||29 June 2022|
|Application Edit Time||30 June 2022 to 02 July 2022|
Steps to apply for the Jammu Kashmir Assistant Professor Vacancy 2022
- Go to JKPSC’s official website.
- Go to “What’s New,” then choose the JKPSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2022.
- Click on Online Application > One-Time Registration.
- Sign in with your Username and Password after you’ve signed up.
- Fill out the application form with all of your information.
- Upload scanned copies of your certificates or documents.
- Pay the fee for the application.
- Lastly, fill out and send in the online application form.
- Official Website – jkpsc.nic.in
- JKPSC Assistant Professor Apply Online – Apply Online